My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

Off to bed. Probably won't sleep in anticipation for tomorrow. Up and at 'em early. Hopefully can celebrate by 9:30!

Good luck all and surely will be discussing where to camp once we all get tickets tomorrow!

Peas and love

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

You've got an incredibly slim chance of that being necessary, but I admire your thoroughness. If only you extended that to ditching vista, grandma ?

Thanks for the admiration, but, :) Cheeky.

You're right obviously (if only because Steam will stop working on Vista at the end of the year). Whole new PC needed really (it's about nine years old) but it's been a cost and time issues thing. Setting up a new PC (transfering data and shit) to how you like it is a right royal PITA that I have been putting off.

But I remember 2013 and, didn't it happen last time because See had forgotten to switch on one of their servers or something?

45 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

You're right obviously (if only because Steam will stop working on Vista at the end of the year). Whole new PC needed really (it's about nine years old) but it's been a cost and time issues thing. Setting up a new PC (transfering data and shit) to how you like it is a right royal PITA that I have been putting off.

But I remember 2013 and, didn't it happen last time because See had forgotten to switch on one of their servers or something?

Tbh I'd have been very surprised if you'd have had much of a performance drop off form Vista onto either of the next versions, seeing as it was so poo ;) 

You're certainly right about upgrading.  I've got friends who rebuild multiple times a year and I just could not be bothered.

I was very fortunate that someone shared the last hosts hack on here and it sorted me out, there was even one donkey's years ago and likewise efestivals users were kind enough to share the goodness :) 

There was a little detail shared here this week -

18 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Tbh I'd have been very surprised if you'd have had much of a performance drop off form Vista onto either of the next versions, seeing as it was so poo ;) 

You're certainly right about upgrading.  I've got friends who rebuild multiple times a year and I just could not be bothered.

I was very fortunate that someone shared the last hosts hack on here and it sorted me out, there was even one donkey's years ago and likewise efestivals users were kind enough to share the goodness :) 

There was a little detail shared here this week -

Lol. You quoted @Pinhead. Love @Pinhead.

@Pinhead

You ready dude?

2 minutes ago, billum said:

In theory, a separate set of cookies, but any advantage this may have is yet unproven

(Can't *hurt* though...)

Ah ok thanks,  And if me, my mum and my friend are on separate devices but on the same wifi, is that going to get us into too many hits a minute trouble?

Just now, Aragorn said:

My best tip is get some alcohol in you as if you are anything like me when you do get through to the booking page my heart rate goes through the roof and my hands shake like a shitting dog

Does it count if it’s still in your system from last night?