My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

5 minutes ago, Gary said:

15,000 tickets is not a lot to have gone on sale. 

Baring in mind a hell of a lot of people know how this works. 

There's like 10 times more tickets going on sale on Sunday, stay strong... If anyone is only buying 4, i'm buying two, perhaps you fancy a link up ❤️

I'm buying 4! Send me a PM.

Just now, deadpheasant said:

Got through to the coach ticket page. Picked 4 on the drop down for the 4 of us. Clicked buy ticket & it comes up with "you need to select the correct number of tickets for who's going". Kept trying for that and other locations and it kept coming up with that same message. Bug or did anyone else experience this?

Really frustrating. So close and yet so far.

Same thing here (and for a couple others apparently).

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

IMG_2281.thumb.jpeg.a85a9a70fde0b6e1f77a77afe13a65a4.jpegThis was the holding page wasn't it ? just halfway through the glastonbury header disappeared ?

Yes I noticed that the header disappeared - of course I was concerned that that meant I'd been thrown onto the 'wilderness' page, but I don't think that was it. Perhaps they just turned it off to save traffic as graphics are big?

2 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Got through to the coach ticket page. Picked 4 on the drop down for the 4 of us. Clicked buy ticket & it comes up with "you need to select the correct number of tickets for who's going". Kept trying for that and other locations and it kept coming up with that same message. Bug or did anyone else experience this?

Same! It happened over and over again until I got a message saying they were sold out:( I kept going back to make sure I had definitely added the right amount of regs on and I had!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, billum said:

Yes I noticed that the header disappeared - of course I was concerned that that meant I'd been thrown onto the 'wilderness' page, but I don't think that was it. Perhaps they just turned it off to save traffic as graphics are big?

Thats what I thought and started shutting browsers until i noticed it was still manually refreshing :)

1 minute ago, rzwodezwo said:

Then I got a page with the remaining departure points which disappeared before I could check with the group.

1 minute ago, rzwodezwo said:

Me too! Was on Wednesday for about 10 mins frantically choosing different places to depart from then same thing happened for Thursday. If they haven't got enough allocations in the coaches why are we given the options..? (only what I can assume, couldn't have been all of our computers messing us about) 

4 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Me too. I assumed theyd just sold out, at least 20 or 25 minutes had gone by then for me.

2 minutes ago, muffled oars said:

Genuine question. How do you get close? I thought it was either through to the booking page or not. Am I missing something?

put the registration details in for the 6 people I was trying for, selected the coach destination and then it wouldnt let me get them as the wednesday tickets had just sold out.

started again for thursday tickets and the exact same thing happened.

I managed to get ours using Safari with VPN.  I only had one window open and refreshed about every 10 secs (it was taking ages to refresh so couldn't do it any faster).  Didn't get anywhere with phone and iPad on 4g.  Fingers crossed for people on Sunday.   The keyboard shortcut didn't work very well.  It kept automatically sending me to the top of the page, so I used copy and paste from Pages instead.  Hope this helps. 

Just now, kalifire said:

Don't know about anyone else, but I became paranoid about this whole '60+ refreshes a minute and we'll block you' thing. Sometimes refreshes went through lightning fast, but other times there was a wait for several seconds before anything happened. Ugh.

Which made it look like you were getting in!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, kalifire said:

Don't know about anyone else, but I became paranoid about this whole '60+ refreshes a minute and we'll block you' thing. Sometimes refreshes went through lightning fast, but other times there was a wait for several seconds before anything happened. Ugh.

Same - it felt like the quick refreshes weren't even connecting.

Just now, kalifire said:

This. Information, while useful to know, was distracting. The refresh speed was annoying too.

19 minutes ago, Gary said:

15,000 tickets is not a lot to have gone on sale. 

Baring in mind a hell of a lot of people know how this works. 

There's like 10 times more tickets going on sale on Sunday, stay strong... If anyone is only buying 4, i'm buying two, perhaps you fancy a link up ❤️

Indeed. 

And when you whittle it down to the amount of tickets available per departure town, it's really not many at all! 

Keep the faith everyone! 

Sorry, I should add that I'm trying for a full group on Sunday so can't help you out :( all the best though, see you on the farm :)

Edited by TomViolence

5 minutes ago, Jensescapade said:

I managed to get ours using Safari with VPN.  I only had one window open and refreshed about every 10 secs (it was taking ages to refresh so couldn't do it any faster).  Didn't get anywhere with phone and iPad on 4g.  Fingers crossed for people on Sunday.   The keyboard shortcut didn't work very well.  It kept automatically sending me to the top of the page, so I used copy and paste from Pages instead.  Hope this helps. 

I have a VPN I can use, what territory did you put it down as, out of interest?