My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

12 minutes ago, Harry3 said:

We entered 4 registrations but when selecting the time of the coach it would bring us back to the time selection with only the lead booker details, but only let us select 0 or 4 tickets. Then it would say you cant buy tickets for more than the number of registrants. Then go back to showing all 4 and just do the same over and over.

Anyone else get this?

Yes I got that - spent about 10 minutes frantically going back to see whether some of the registrations had accidentally slipped off - extremely frustrating and didn't get through

15,000 tickets is not a lot to have gone on sale. 

Baring in mind a hell of a lot of people know how this works. 

There's like 10 times more tickets going on sale on Sunday, stay strong... If anyone is only buying 4, i'm buying two, perhaps you fancy a link up ❤️

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Harry3 said:

Id be less annoyed if I didnt even get in,

getting to the coach selection screen then being cockblocked by what looked like a website bug is infuriating.

This. SO fucked off. Had details in from 6.15, tried numerous Thursday locations and it kept jumping from 1 to 6 registrations, absolute BS. Wouldn't let me proceed. In fact I can STILL select various options now but going straight to sold out page. 

Had the exact same coach issue, even selected different destinations - I don't understand it!?

Surely there isn't an allocated number of tickets from locations is there? Do they not see how many have booked from that particular place and THEN book the coaches? (Literally no idea)

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i'm keeping my chin up with the idea that problems and no luck today will mean no problems and easy tickets on Sunday.

I wish. 

I feel the same for the opposite reasons - sorted my friends for tickets by 18.04. Am now worried I've used all my luck before I try for myself Sunday!

Got through to the coach ticket page. Picked 4 on the drop down for the 4 of us. Clicked buy ticket & it comes up with "you need to select the correct number of tickets for who's going". Kept trying for that and other locations and it kept coming up with that same message. Bug or did anyone else experience this?

Really frustrating. So close and yet so far.

2 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

None of my group of 9 got through, unbelievable. Got so so close twice. Sunday 9am it is! Never had to try for the general sale before...

Genuine question. How do you get close? I thought it was either through to the booking page or not. Am I missing something?