My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

1 minute ago, Harry3 said:

We entered 4 registrations but when selecting the time of the coach it would bring us back to the time selection with only the lead booker details, but only let us select 0 or 4 tickets. Then it would say you cant buy tickets for more than the number of registrants. Then go back to showing all 4 and just do the same over and over.

Anyone else get this?

Yep. Something along those lines. Pretty much.

9 minutes ago, Supernova said:

So I was buying tickets for my friends. I got through, when I clicked on Buy Tickets it froze for a minute. Then it unfroze.. I clicked on Buy again and it said "Your payment has been processed", but the clock kept running and in the end it said "Sorry time has run out and you lost your place"   so what the hell happened? 

update: they got email confirmation. Chuffed for them!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

tech definitely better thanusual. unsuccessful attempts from myself in Nottingham, my partner in London and my pal in Liverpool but a lass with my mrs at work did actually get through... and only bought 2... Lol.

Weird thing happened to me. I, without shadow of a doubt, selected Wednesday tickets. I eventually got through on my phone and 4G all the way to the payment page, had one final check of my details and realised it said Thursday departure.

Backed out of it and a few seconds later, the 'Wednesday tickets sold out' tweet came up. Not sure if I was redirected as soon as the Wednesday tickets sold out?

Hope I don't regret backing out come Sunday.