My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

Not trying for coach tickets, so I thought I’d have a look on Twitter. The amount of idiots on there who are apparently trying for tickets, but after 5 minutes of not being successful they find the time to tweet and moan about only having a holding page. It blows my mind, if you’re tweeting and moaning you’re not concentrating on the task in hand, equally if you expect to just be able to login and buy tickets then you’re as deluded as you are stupid. 

• Upvote 1

So I was buying tickets for my friends. I got through, when I clicked on Buy Tickets it froze for a minute. Then it unfroze.. I clicked on Buy again and it said "Your payment has been processed", but the clock kept running and in the end it said "Sorry time has run out and you lost your place"   so what the hell happened? 

Got through about 6.15, entered the registration details with an extremely shaky hand. Then I selected London, a few early time slots left, but when I clicked the drop down it wouldn’t go past 0. Page crashes and then the “Wednesday sold out” tweet comes. So close yet so far. Gutting, we go again Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Not trying for coach tickets, so I thought I’d have a look on Twitter. The amount of idiots on there who are apparently trying for tickets, but after 5 minutes of not being successful they find the time to tweet and moan about only having a holding page. It blows my mind, if you’re tweeting and moaning you’re not concentrating on the task in hand, equally if you expect to just be able to login and buy tickets then you’re as deluded as you are stupid. 

yeah like some i know, try 10 minutes nothing so let someone else in the group try. already been to me I want glasto tickets....get on and try then