My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

Just now, Sasperella said:

You can definitely use your card to buy tickets for your daughter and her group. 

I have also changed my address for ticket delivery in a previous year - they don't have to be sent to the registration address! :)

Awesome... good to hear from someone  who has done it ..thanks 

6 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

The temptation to go for coach tickets even though I don't want to get a coach is burning

I know how you feel, but I'm sticking to Sunday as getting a coach would really be a pain in the arse rather than a help. Gonna leave it to them that wants/needs it and take me chances.

13 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

I need a little help before this evening.  I am unable to go by coach but I will be trying for my daughter and her group.  Trouble is I maybe moving by the time tickets are sent out.

Am I OK to put my daughter and her friends registration numbers in with my daughter being the lead booker with her address , but payment from my card with my address detail??   That is on the pretext of actually getting through 

I just won't want tickets to go to my old address.  Also when I try for mine on Sunday can I change my address details at  a later date  ??

Also no physical tickets are sent out for coach bookings. You get your coach ticket by email and your festival tickets on the coach.

18 minutes ago, pentura said:

Is there only 100,000 in the main sale? 

I thought there was approx 175 - 180,000 tickets in total. So about 75,000 for coach tickets?

I seem to recall a figure of 112500 for the main sale, as I said approx figures were used but as the average booking is probably higher than 4 (most people go in groups and book the max 6 tickets), the time figure won't be far off.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to set up autofill in Firefox for the registration page?

I have keyboard shortcuts enabled on my MacBook Pro, iPad and mobiles, but was wondering how Firefox works as I haven't used it in previous ticket sales.

Good luck people ??

3 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

Can someone please remind me of the structure of the coach ticket page in terms of the user journey? Do you filter by location first and then day (Wed, Thurs?)? Or is it a massive list or combinations? 

Spot the person who works in or around software development!

Edited by stuartbert two hats

20 minutes ago, DaveyGee said:

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to set up autofill in Firefox for the registration page?

I have keyboard shortcuts enabled on my MacBook Pro, iPad and mobiles, but was wondering how Firefox works as I haven't used it in previous ticket sales.

Good luck people ??

Another stupid question...but how do you get keyboard shortcuts on your mobile? I have google as my mobile browser...does that mean i need the add on?

Getting so nervous and we aren't even trying for coach tickets tonight. This will be my first time not trying for coach tickets so I'm bricking it so much losing out on that extra chance.

Just sent out the message to the team asking them to check in at 8.45 on Sunday... we also have a couple of people trying while they are on holidays abroad so will be interesting to see if that makes any difference (somehow I sincerely doubt it).

Bleugarghhhhhh. ?

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Another stupid question...but how do you get keyboard shortcuts on your mobile? I have google as my mobile browser...does that mean i need the add on?

If it's an iPhone you can just use Text Replacement, which is part of iOS: Settings->General->Keyboards->Text Replacement

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, billum said:

If it's an iPhone you can just use Text Replacement, which is part of iOS: Settings->General->Keyboards->Text Replacement

For Android If you download Google Gboard keyboard app you can use shortcuts exactly the same as iPhone text replacement ?

7 minutes ago, billum said:

A-ha! Cool, I don't have an iPhone, but I found out how to do it on android too! Thanks! I'd never be able to type fast enough on the piddly little phone buttons

14 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

If it's android... settings - Language & Input - personal dictionary - English (U.K)... or something similar. You shouldn't need an add on then (check it first though obviously) 

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

Quick check - is it normal for registration numbers to not all be the same length? Got all my group's numbers together and my mate's girlfriend's is 9 figures whilst the rest of ours are 10. I barely know her so cba chasing her up to get her to check it or anything. I'm sure someone on here will know.

Yeah. We've got 8's, 9's and 10's

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

Quick check - is it normal for registration numbers to not all be the same length? Got all my group's numbers together and my mate's girlfriend's is 9 figures whilst the rest of ours are 10. I barely know her so cba chasing her up to get her to check it or anything. I'm sure someone on here will know.

they do vary in length - my husbands is only 8 digits as he registered many moons ago

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah all different lengths from about 8 to 10 - even more recent ones can be shorter than earlier ones, it's just random it seems

Edited by billum