My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

2 minutes ago, CK15243 said:

can someone help me here - does the lead booker have to match whose card details you enter?

The lead booker's registered address will be filled in automatically as the payment cardholder's address on the payment page, but that can be edited at payment time to anything as long as it matches the payment cardholder's registered address

5 minutes ago, across97 said:

If this new refresh limit was in play in 2017 then I don't think there's reason to panic just yet. Multi Device F5 Spamming looked to have worked in 2017 for a lot of people, so hopefully we don't need to change approach drastically

True.  But what we don't know is how many other folks from here were disadvantaged by it because we didn't consider it.  Folks who were hammering F5 like it was going out of fashion may have been ruining their own chances rather than increasing them.

Edited by parsonjack

5 minutes ago, hhunting said:

for london, does anyone know how they lay out the different options i.e. is it all singles listed first then returns at the bottom or is it done by time? i can't remember and the one time i've got through i accidentally got singles for my group instead of returns!

I *think* it does single and then return for each time so like

09:00 single

09:00 return

10:00 single

Etc etc etc 

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I *think* it does single and then return for each time so like

09:00 single

09:00 return

10:00 single

Etc etc etc 

Last year when we brought coach tickets we were just allocated a time a few weeks before the actual festival itself - around May sometime. Think it's down to the luck of the draw - unless they've changed it this year and you can now choose your time.

4 minutes ago, Ollie 1995 said:

Last year when we brought coach tickets we were just allocated a time a few weeks before the actual festival itself - around May sometime. Think it's down to the luck of the draw - unless they've changed it this year and you can now choose your time.

You can select what time you get the coach from from Bristol and London only. Other locations will allocate you a time for the coach

1 minute ago, Ollie 1995 said:

Cheers.

Do we pay just 50 quid today each or do we have to pay the coach cost too today?

My brain is not working this morning

Ha ha! Think most people on here's brains aren't working right today! And for the rest of the week at that! 

If successful today you'll pay the £50 deposit plus the cost of the coach from your chosen location;

Note the single fares from only a number of locations

image.png.38099fb510b51a4e8153d70761a5ba6d.png

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ollie 1995 said:

Sorry, this is for London only (for which you can choose times), in answer to hhunting.

8 minutes ago, pentura said:

Ha ha! Think most people on here's brains aren't working right today! And for the rest of the week at that! 

If successful today you'll pay the £50 deposit plus the cost of the coach from your chosen location;

Note the single fares from only a number of locations

image.png.38099fb510b51a4e8153d70761a5ba6d.png

Top man thanks for clearing that up. 

Panic mode beginning to set in, the sweats will kick in ETA 5.30PM

1 hour ago, Ollie 1995 said:

Chances of getting any work done today is looking microscopic. Anyone else in the same boat?

54 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Yep.. and I'm not even trying til Sunday

Yeh, I'm glad I'm a student today! My work rate is dire. 

We've decided collectively not to try for Thursday departures. I hope that decision doesn't come back to bite me in the ass come Sunday around 10am...

3 minutes ago, Webby424 said:

I remember trying for tickets last year I didn’t even get onto the website, what’s the best way to do it? Get laptops/phones/iPads on the seetickets Glastonbury page about hour/half hour before tickets go live? 

I didn't have much luck last year either...

59 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Good luck ... I'm all setup to help .... laptop , desktop , 2 iPads ... shortcuts in for bus sale folk .... ready to go ...lets do this ... and good luck to everyone else who's trying 

Cheers pal.... plenty of ciders for you for WHEN we get there ?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ollie 1995 said:

Top man thanks for clearing that up. 

Panic mode beginning to set in, the sweats will kick in ETA 5.30PM

No worries mate! 

You and me both! Finish work at 5:15, rush back to my old man's house where we'll both be panicking until about 6:30! 

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

We've decided collectively not to try for Thursday departures. I hope that decision doesn't come back to bite me in the ass come Sunday around 10am...

Beware of that moment of wavering when there are still some Thursday departures available just after Wednesday has sold out.... should you go for them after all...?. Sunday's looking a long way off to wait to know if you've got a ticket and those Thursday coaches are right there for the taking.....  ??

2 minutes ago, billum said:

Beware of that moment of wavering when there are still some Thursday departures available just after Wednesday has sold out.... should you go for them after all...?. Sunday's looking a long way off to wait to know if you've got a ticket and those Thursday coaches are right there for the taking.....  ??

Yup, our thoughts exactly. Said we weren't gonna try for Thursday but in the heat of the moment I can see myself going ahead with Thursday!! Could be the difference in getting a ticket or not!

1 hour ago, CK15243 said:

can someone help me here - does the lead booker have to match whose card details you enter?

From what I have read, it doesnt matter. However the address of the lead booker gets carried over to the payment details, so you may have to delete that and then re enter the correct address. Which can take a bit of time

5 minutes ago, CeriG said:

Just had a memory come up on my FB from 2014 when we didn't get tickets...... reading that has just made me cry a little inside.

Wish 6pm would hurry up and put us out of our misery ?

Positive thoughts CeriG!

There shall be no misery this evening!! :D

• Upvote 1