My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

20 hours ago, mike86 said:

I'm also pretty sure you now cant refresh off the ticket page; once your IP is through, you won't lose the page. 

Definitely not the case mate. I got through last time around, was inputting the registration details and got booted when trying to get to the next screen. Luckily a friend got through and got our tickets!

15 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I am shitting it. Not here this TDay. Will have no access to wifi. I'll just have a 4g connection on my phone.

I am waiting on mates to be successful.

Shitting it!

Fret not  Fuzzy! I got tickets this way last year and many other people did too. You're still in with as much chance as anyone :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Havors said:

When you get to the booking page..... do you only need to input the Reg Number and the Post Code? Dont need the peoples names?? 

Expect something like this, once you've entered the registration numbers and post codes, enter, the next page automatically comes up with the names of everyone for you to confirm...

G See Page.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Harry49 said:

On the Coach ticket scrable, once you have been through the wednesday/Thursday option screen what do you see?

A list of towns to choose from? And if so does that screen indicate if coaches are sold out at that point?

thanks

I've offered to try and help out coach ticket day so I'm interested in how different this screen is.

3 minutes ago, basquille said:

Yep, just reg number and postcode. Pretty sure you'll verify successful names of registrants on following page.

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Expect something like this, once you've entered the registration numbers and post codes, enter, the next page automatically comes up with the names of everyone for you to confirm...

G See Page.jpeg

Cheers

21 hours ago, Apone said:

3. I've had best results purchasing as a solo as inputting multiple personal details takes time and you can lose your slot. Once your ticket is bagged then try for your buddies 

Are you really their "buddy" at all?

And, if just one of these already has a ticket, the next page says something like 'One or more of these registrations already has a ticket allocated', and you would have to start again with any that don't have one, hence critical for all who are trying in your groups to be working off the same list.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I am shitting it. Not here this TDay. Will have no access to wifi. I'll just have a 4g connection on my phone.

I am waiting on mates to be successful.

Shitting it!

Keep the faith brother.  Turns out I'm away for the coach package sale so I'll be in the same boat.  Luckily Mrs Q is accepting of the fact that I will be somewhat preoccupied for that afternoon while we're away :lol:

15 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Imagine if they threw in a curve ball and totally changed the ticket page so you had to enter additional information!

I just hope they don't add that "just checking you're a human?" bit.

Click on each square which shows a car

*wrong, try a different picture you arse*

Click on each square with a sign in it

etc.

Imagine trying to do that once you've entered your details in and you're shaking like a shitting dog with nerves.

10 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

etc.

Imagine trying to do that once you've entered your details in and you're shaking like a shitting dog with nerves.

Second this - it is truly soul destroying when trying to get tickets.... Every time I've had these by the time I have got through the tickets are gone or its crashed and I've had to retry for another date or seats. 

29 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

etc.

pretty sure those captcha square things that keep giving you new pictures over and over, are there for you to provide 'proof of work' and  are actually mining monero for the website owner

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Definitely not the case mate. I got through last time around, was inputting the registration details and got booted when trying to get to the next screen. Luckily a friend got through and got our tickets!

Were other people in your house also trying for tickets?

Pretty sure other people using the same connection will cause you to hit to refresh limit and boot you out. 

27 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Surely the one click per second rule isn't per connection though? ie. If all 4 of us here are trying to get tickets at the same time we'll be thrown out?

Honestly not sure. But there was talk in the other thread about the same network having the same external IP and that's what seetickets is going off. 

It would screw over people in uni dorms/public places so its probably not the case. 

The worst thing is you don't know when you've been kicked out the queue because the pages look the same.