My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

1. Go through the Seetickets website link rather than the Glastonbury website link (coz everyone goes via that)

2. Have all your details on a Word Doc ready to cut and paste once you're into the ticket sale page (Debit card, cvv, registration number, postcode etc)

3. I've had best results purchasing as a solo as inputting multiple personal details takes time and you can lose your slot. Once your ticket is bagged then try for your buddies 

4. Dont bother with multiple tabs, will slow down your processor

5. Be very careful with F5, one year I F5'd and refresehed out of the ticketsale page I'd just got into

Good luck, not going this year so there's one more ticket to bag

Edited by Apone
  • Downvote 7

6 minutes ago, Apone said:

5. Be very careful with F5, one year I F5'd and refresehed out of the ticketsale page I'd just got into

In recent years seetickets have put a limit of 60 f5's per minute. Anymore and you'll be bumped to a holding page. I think this was discussed on another thread. 

I'm also pretty sure you now cant refresh off the ticket page; once your IP is through, you won't lose the page. 

If you're stuck on a white screen (not getting the holding page), clear your cache, Shift + ctrl + delete. 

56 minutes ago, Apone said:

1. Go through the Seetickets website link rather than the Glastonbury website link (coz everyone goes via that)

2. Have all your details on a Word Doc ready to cut and paste once you're into the ticket sale page (Debit card, cvv, registration number, postcode etc)

3. I've had best results purchasing as a solo as inputting multiple personal details takes time and you can lose your slot. Once your ticket is bagged then try for your buddies 

there is a seetickets link?!

2 hours ago, Apone said:

My buddy did something similar last year - Put it this way, he was extremely fortunate that the rest of us got tickets after about 10 solid minutes of swearing at him via whatsapp.

2 hours ago, Apone said:

Really? Always found that hard part actually getting to the order screen - never actually lost a slot here (although last year it did seem to hang during processing so had to refresh a few times).  Don't think I'd have the balls to tell my mates I got to the magic screen but only bagged my own ticket....

4 minutes ago, Eks101 said:

Don't think I'd have the balls to tell my mates I got to the magic screen but only bagged my own ticket....

Doing that would mean not having the same problem again as you would have no mates.

I can't believe the other poster does this and is not on a wind up.

• Like 1

If entering 5 extra registrations is the difference between one person getting a ticket and nobody getting a ticket, then you’re not going to get the chance to go back in and book for your mates are you?

If you get through after say 10 minutes it’s pretty safe to say you’ve got plenty of time to get your friends tickets as well. If you get through after about 30 minutes then if you decide to only get yours you’re basically going on your own.

It would be an odd decision either way if you ask me.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton