The Cure

JoeyT

The Cure  

706 members have voted

1. 1. If The Cure were to headline would you be there? I'm intrigued due to the varied opinions of them on here.

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Never been a fan so will definitely be elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

Oh you love it Neil, the thrill of the chase, the whiff of a rumour. Will they, won't they? 

We've never felt more alive

It's nice to actually start having some rumours to discuss.  Things were starting to get a wee bit fractious, like we'd all been on a car journey for way too long.

"Neeeeeillll, Mardy keeps looking out of MY window....."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Quark said:

It's nice to actually start having some rumours to discuss.  Things were starting to get a wee bit fractious, like we'd all been on a car journey for way too long.

"Neeeeeillll, Mardy keeps looking out of MY window....."

Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet?

Just now, Quark said:

I now have a genuinely troubling mental image of efests being crammed into a single bus stuck on the A303. Neil at the wheel slowly losing his mind as we all sit behind him making lists and shit jokes.

Seat number 9 is empty, with a copy of Pablo Honey in it.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet?

Replace 'Mount Splashmore' with Glastonbury

Edited by StePotts
change

28 minutes ago, Quark said:

I now have a genuinely troubling mental image of efests being crammed into a single bus stuck on the A303. Neil at the wheel slowly losing his mind as we all sit behind him making lists and shit jokes.

With The Nal spraying water out of the window to convince us all it's raining.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

Dunno - he didn't mention her name, but she was around the same age as him (18) 

Come to think of it, I'm sure someone else did the stalker thing on another thread the other day and determined that it probably was.

Edited by stuartbert two hats
way -> was

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Come to think of it, I'm sure someone else did the stalker thing on another thread the other day and determined that it probably was.

It was most probably one of Simon Gallup's (bassist) daughters as they would be roughly the right age to go to Reading.