The Cure

JoeyT

The Cure  

706 members have voted

1. 1. If The Cure were to headline would you be there? I'm intrigued due to the varied opinions of them on here.

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Never been a fan so will definitely be elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, harderfaster said:

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I've just watched so many Plainsong openers from festivals over the past decade that I can't imagine anything else! But you're right.

I find Plainsong is a bit underwhelmimg at times, whereas SDS always starts the show off in a great way. It is also surprisingly heavy!

6 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

A much more Pyramid friendly opening at INmusic on Wednesday going by this setlist. Hope that continues for the rest of this tour.

PUSH!!!! ?

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That's more like it.

Meet me for a beer this weekend dawg, are you gonna see Jorja Smith tonight?

8 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

A much more Pyramid friendly opening at INmusic on Wednesday going by this setlist. Hope that continues for the rest of this tour.

It's actually a very similar setlist to what they have been playing all tour, but re-ordered. Still don't like Plainsong as an opener mind!

Just now, mashedonmud said:

Sounding brilliant. Think it's building nicely. Hopefully the crowd gets going when some of their bigger tunes get played. Loving it personally. 

Aye, normally you have to start off big rock shows fast and hard, but The Cure are the exception to the rule really aren't they? Set the tone and mood, then carry you along very nicely indeed.

I am also enjoying my wine, cheers!