The Cure

JoeyT

The Cure  

706 members have voted

1. 1. If The Cure were to headline would you be there? I'm intrigued due to the varied opinions of them on here.

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Never been a fan so will definitely be elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Saw them in 2012. Just checked. 35 songs. Felt like an eternity. Never again.

If the setlists look like that rolling into the G Ill do the first third, then hit Janelle and then catch The Cures last 5 or 6 maybe.

Shit getting real now, clashes all over the place. Including on Thursday this year which is a new one. 

Edited by The Nal

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

If the setlists look like that rolling into the G Ill do the first third, then hit Janelle and then catch The Cures last 5 or 6 maybe.

Shit getting real now, clashes all over the place. Including on Thursday this year which is a new one. 

Sunday night is proper clusterfuck. At the moment just burying my head in the sand

18 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

Ah maaaan, you got to hear The Kiss. I've seen them 12 times and that is the one favourite I have never heard live :(

I’m sorry. But truth be told, for me it was a less than inspiring gig in large parts. Support was NGHFB and Everlast

C128710E-7BFA-4DBC-B53A-184A5F3B87EF.thumb.jpeg.2de51e7834edacd7addb2df1fae11545.jpeg

Just now, Woffy said:

I'd have a small flutter on you making a last minute swerve to Rex Orange County.

Got to be honest, yep, the odds on that are coming in every day. VW at the Pyramid then up to the park for rex, could be a cracking Sunday evening

Just now, Mardy said:

Got to be honest, yep, the odds on that are coming in every day. VW at the Pyramid then up to the park for rex, could be a cracking Sunday evening

I'm sat here staring at my itinerary printed out from Clashfinder and I'm gonna stick until gates open.

Whatever happens on the day happens. But Sunday - much like the whole week - is shaping up wonderfully.

But I'm nailed on for Janelle, esp. with a three year old in tow on Sunday. I'm minimising walking distances to travelling between Kidz Field / Pyramid / WH.

Even Wednesday / Thursday is jam packed.