The Cure

JoeyT

The Cure  

706 members have voted

1. 1. If The Cure were to headline would you be there? I'm intrigued due to the varied opinions of them on here.

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Never been a fan so will definitely be elsewhere.

On 9/20/2018 at 3:45 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

So basically Werchter have moved their festival forward a week to book these. I think they're booked their for Sunday this year and from past history of play 6 times and 3 in 12 years they sell the tickets, this would be 4 in 19 years. Monkeys played this year, Macca only played in 16 and as said it didn't sell out...it was Thursday but he's huge enough to sell it...I've known others that have. I also personally didn't see it being the most solid year, their dip maybe if you like. Kendrick, it would be two summers after release of Damn and I don't think either Werchter or Glasto will go for that...Glasto would certainly want it when it's new and fresh and he did Puckelpop this year on a 2nd year. Also Stormzy isn't going to headline after never playing Werchter anyway. 

I think Florence would get booked again for both already but I'm unsure a fest would move for her....she does sell well though.

Can we turn this into a copypasta? 

27 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Nah not me. You're making shit up for your imaginary imagination.

Ffs. Just after I read this I went to see if I could find out who it was (if it actually happened) and came across this at the top of a page.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:27 AM, Odessa said:

In b4 Will quotes "you're making up shit for your imaginary imagination" 137 times in the next week hahahah

1 minute ago, Bisque said:

Share the love

"Can people stop blowing smoke up his ridiculously opinionated arsehole!?

On here for your reaction and well your reaction is Mash....not a lot else"

"I thought you'd pop up lmao, you think fuck!

I'll be sure to pass onto my black friend not to go out dressed as a mime again, as you're a white person and only you're allowed!

Actually just going to block you as you are as clear dick as they come."

"You are just a fucking dick are you with Mash as an appreciate name. You're like that fly that gets sprayed with repellent that doesn't get the hint! Huge testicle of a man"

"Ouch! Touch a nerve. Get back in bed...roll over and get out again"

"You've not been doing fuck all. You're making up shit for your imaginary imagination. You're bothered about rep on here for most people who you don't meet whereas I couldn't give an arse"

"So basically Werchter have moved their festival forward a week to book these. I think they're booked their for Sunday this year and from past history of play 6 times and 3 in 12 years they sell the tickets, this would be 4 in 19 years. Monkeys played this year, Macca only played in 16 and as said it didn't sell out...it was Thursday but he's huge enough to sell it...I've known others that have. I also personally didn't see it being the most solid year, their dip maybe if you like. Kendrick, it would be two summers after release of Damn and I don't think either Werchter or Glasto will go for that...Glasto would certainly want it when it's new and fresh and he did Puckelpop this year on a 2nd year. Also Stormzy isn't going to headline after never playing Werchter anyway. 

I think Florence would get booked again for both already but I'm unsure a fest would move for her....she does sell well though."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

It will be a surprise if they end up doing Glastonbury, but a pleasant one.

If you're a stats nerd, Coldplay are the current record holders for times headlining the Pyramid, this would tie The Cure with them, which makes things a little less embarrassing for Glastonbury really.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah until they find you via the above post and sack you for calling people lazy over the internet.

Also I have a job as well.

*proper job 

Just now, dentalplan said:

Second dip at getting likes and retweets.

100% my intention, absolutely no shame