Parklife 2019 should be announcing shortly, not sure if it will be today or sometime in the next few days but the social media is saying ‘it’s almost that time of year again, parklife 2019 is coming’ so i’m going to take a late minute stab in the dark at acts on the top of the bill:

Headliners: Chance The Rapper / Catfish

Bastille / Dizzee Rascal /

You Me At Six / KAYTRANADA

Blossoms / Jungle / Aminé / DMA’s

8 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

Parklife 2019 should be announcing shortly, not sure if it will be today or sometime in the next few days but the social media is saying ‘it’s almost that time of year again, parklife 2019 is coming’ so i’m going to take a late minute stab in the dark at acts on the top of the bill:

I think Blossoms would have to be higher in Manchester unfortunately, and I don't see Kaytranda get billed that high either

7 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Unlikely to be any PR agencies at work until second week in Jan to send out releases. So unless they plan on running it without much press coverage as a result, it will more likely be at end of Jan or begining of Feb. 

22 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Headliners

Florence and the machine

Royal blood

😂😂

On 1/2/2019 at 10:31 AM, thetime said:

😂😂

Florence doesn’t actually seem a bad shout, to be fair to the lad. She’s never played it and, while she’d be a very big booking, she clearly isn’t averse to straying from the top tier UK festivals. It’s just there’s nothing to say she’s about in Europe that early.

probably go for Tame Impala and The Streets at this point, personally.