alf13

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Are bicep big enough to headline this? I've also seen someone on twitter say that the card in the top left is Cardi B

Big enough to headline one of the smaller tents maybe.

Feel like The Streets would've been a strong exclusive booking for them last year, not so much this year when they've literally just done 4 nights at The Apollo this weekend. Everyone who really wanted to see them would've done by now.

6 minutes ago, ConorC said:

Big enough to headline one of the smaller tents maybe.

Feel like The Streets would've been a strong exclusive booking for them last year, not so much this year when they've literally just done 4 nights at The Apollo this weekend. Everyone who really wanted to see them would've done by now.

Can see where you're coming from but personally haven't seen them before neither have any of my mates who want to see them, reason why is because they were charging near on £50 a gig where at Parklife you can go for the whole weekend for just over double that so sometimes worth waiting and feel a lot of people will have done this. 

• Upvote 1

I think I've got them (and it wasn't Cardi B in mine!) with the exception of the bottom left. I thought it was Father John Misty until I realised I wasn't looking at the Greenman poster, then thought maybe it's a Green Man, before I noticed the celery around the ears. It's definietly Zeus, God of the Gods, but I can't think who that means...

God is a DJ = Faithless?

Zeus = British Sea Power's premier album. That'll be intense! Been a while since Flaming Lips headlined and not too dissimilar!

Something to do with lightning? Jake Bugg?!

Hellllllllllp

Edited by jamjar

49 minutes ago, jamjar said:

I think I've got them (and it wasn't Cardi B in mine!) with the exception of the bottom left. I thought it was Father John Misty until I realised I wasn't looking at the Greenman poster, then thought maybe it's a Green Man, before I noticed the celery around the ears. It's definietly Zeus, God of the Gods, but I can't think who that means...

God is a DJ = Faithless?

Zeus = British Sea Power's premier album. That'll be intense! Been a while since Flaming Lips headlined and not too dissimilar!

Something to do with lightning? Jake Bugg?!

Hellllllllllp

Children Of Zeus? Think they’re from Manchester. Very good duo, kind of hip hop, released one of the records of the year.

2 hours ago, thetime said:

Can’t see the clues being that simple, they might as well have announced if that was the case. 

To be fair, the clues are still more difficult to figure out than this..

Just seems to be a popular way of doing things at the moment, I guess to build social media excitement/anticipation/awareness for the actual announcement.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Never considered AM for this, but after Sacha lords tweet and seeing the capacity is roughly 70k, they might actually be in with a shout. Blossoms subbing?

Parklife would never book Arctic Monkeys, they are wayyyyy to big.

Edited by RarerThanDandyB
Spelling