alf13

Parklife 2019 should be announcing shortly, not sure if it will be today or sometime in the next few days but the social media is saying ‘it’s almost that time of year again, parklife 2019 is coming’ so i’m going to take a late minute stab in the dark at acts on the top of the bill:

Headliners: Chance The Rapper / Catfish

Bastille / Dizzee Rascal /

You Me At Six / KAYTRANADA

Blossoms / Jungle / Aminé / DMA’s

8 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

Parklife 2019 should be announcing shortly, not sure if it will be today or sometime in the next few days but the social media is saying ‘it’s almost that time of year again, parklife 2019 is coming’ so i’m going to take a late minute stab in the dark at acts on the top of the bill:

I think Blossoms would have to be higher in Manchester unfortunately, and I don't see Kaytranda get billed that high either

7 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Unlikely to be any PR agencies at work until second week in Jan to send out releases. So unless they plan on running it without much press coverage as a result, it will more likely be at end of Jan or begining of Feb. 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:31 AM, thetime said:

??

Florence doesn’t actually seem a bad shout, to be fair to the lad. She’s never played it and, while she’d be a very big booking, she clearly isn’t averse to straying from the top tier UK festivals. It’s just there’s nothing to say she’s about in Europe that early.

probably go for Tame Impala and The Streets at this point, personally.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Are bicep big enough to headline this? I've also seen someone on twitter say that the card in the top left is Cardi B

maybe not headline but can see them very high up on the lineup, cardi b sounds like a reasonable guess but not my cup of tea 

4 minutes ago, lva_ said:

maybe not headline but can see them very high up on the lineup, cardi b sounds like a reasonable guess but not my cup of tea 

Thought they said they were taking a year off from live shows too lol. They are great live so woupd reccomend them if they do turn up