Ticket Info Tomorrow

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Far more I think. An absolute ton of people I know who've never been before seem intent on getting tickets this year ?. Unfortunately the sort of people who will be disappointed when Nicki Minaj isn't headlining too.

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

It'll be fucking bananas. Biggest demand ever. More people try every year. 

Hmm, see I thought it might be possible that the people who see it on BBC and go "Oh I really wanna go" because they wanna put glitter on their face/beard may have completely forgotten about it because there was no coverage.

I'm going to live in blind hope ?

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Time and day. I believe it's just London and Bristol where you get to pick times? Definitely always have been able to for London, though. 

Nice one, thank you. Plan on getting the coach from London, so that’s all good. Thanks.

Just now, Mardy said:

Nice one, thank you. Plan on getting the coach from London, so that’s all good. Thanks.

And from London you can decide if you want a single or return ticket. You only choose your outbound time and they automatically assign a return time. The return time is based on the outbound time.  E.G. you pick Wednesday at 4am, your return will be roughly at 4am Monday.

Just now, karaseen said:

And from London you can decide if you want a single or return ticket. You only choose your outbound time and they automatically assign a return time. The return time is based on the outbound time.  E.G. you pick Wednesday at 4am, your return will be roughly at 4am Monday.

Oooof, that’s thrown a spanner in the works! Time for a ponder. Useful to know. Thanks

9 minutes ago, karaseen said:

Actually that's not true. You choose your outbound time, but the assigned return time won't necessarily match or be close. I know because I ended up with this bollocks last time:

LONDON RETURN TRAVEL (DEP 09:00 RET 04:00) 

Ended up buying a new return and flogging my SeeTickets return to a kind Efester, but was still a pain!

Does it let you know what time you have been given to depart on the coach when you go to buy it, or do you find out later?

We've always driven, but considering a coach this year to secure our ticket early... But would hate to buy a coach and get assigned tickets leaving at 6pm Thursday evening, then not have the chance to try again on Sunday to get there when I want to!

16 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Oooof, that’s thrown a spanner in the works! Time for a ponder. Useful to know. Thanks

Return time is pretty random, but I've been coach since 2013 and they haven't checked the coach time on the ticket yet. You just rock up and join the queue.

4 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Does it let you know what time you have been given to depart on the coach when you go to buy it, or do you find out later?

We've always driven, but considering a coach this year to secure our ticket early... But would hate to buy a coach and get assigned tickets leaving at 6pm Thursday evening, then not have the chance to try again on Sunday to get there when I want to!

Depends where you're going from. If not London (and I think Bristol) then you don't find out until much later - there's always lots of posts about it here. 

5 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Also, I think you'd need two registrations to do that?

4 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Return time is pretty random, but I've been coach since 2013 and they haven't checked the coach time on the ticket yet. You just rock up and join the queue.

Yep, that happened to me when I went in 2016. My scheduled return coach to Liverpool was something like 3pm but even the bloke at one of the festival's info desks told me to just join the queue; ended up on a coach at like 9am instead.

12 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Actually that's not true. You choose your outbound time, but the assigned return time won't necessarily match or be close. I know because I ended up with this bollocks last time:

LONDON RETURN TRAVEL (DEP 09:00 RET 04:00) 

Ended up buying a new return and flogging my SeeTickets return to a kind Efester, but was still a pain!

Was your outbound on the Thursday or the Wednesday?

It was always close for me which is why I started buying the single ticket. Never once made my return time.

28 minutes ago, Mardy said:

When you book a coach package from London, do you get to choose the day and time, or just the day? 

I got to pick from a selection of coach times from London in 2016. Stressful tho as you watch the time slots become sold out as you enter details etc. I guess any time and guaranteed tickets is better than a specific time with no guarantee.