coach travel from glasgow 2019

frankfoil

Could any good people out there give me any info on the official coach travel to glasto from glasgow??...I haev driven before but was thinking about going by coach this time to give me an extra opportunity to nab tickets..

Is the Tuesday night departure the only departure from glasgow??

Is it a wild ride?? I am travelling with my 17yo daughter

TIA

17 hours ago, frankfoil said:

Could any good people out there give me any info on the official coach travel to glasto from glasgow??...I haev driven before but was thinking about going by coach this time to give me an extra opportunity to nab tickets..

TIA

Bus leaves from up the side of George Square and there was more than one departure option when we did it. 

I took 2 kids younger than yours and it was relatively civilised but good fun being had as you’d expect. 

Great getting dropped off near the gate etc and was able to take everything I needed although you do hear of space issues causing problems. 

A few lads didn’t get back on the bus when we got our tickets at the first service station stop which freed up some seats on the bus :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frankfoil said:

ahhh..thanks for the info...me and my daughter are good for travelling down on the tuesday....my wife can only travel down on thursday night...so ill have to see if coaches leave glasgow as late as that...

thanks again

I'm not certain but I think the coach/ticket packages will all be before then (as in AM). You could always see about general National Express travel though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 7:06 PM, frankfoil said:

TIA

If you dont get coach tics but dont want to drive, give me a pm we normally hire minibus/es and do it at cost price about £80. been doing it since 2010 and can be anything from 20 to 50 of us, all ages :) 

• Like 1