Worthy view

justperfect

We had a bell tent which was £600 between 4 of us. They were roomy and the peace and quiet was lovely not being in the main bit.

Toilets very clean.

The negatives..... showers were pointless for the girls.... the ques were sometimes 90 mins so I didn't bother.

It is right at the top of the hill of death which you don't want to walk more than once in a day, so make sure you take everything that you need with you. There are lock ups all over which are handy for storing things in.

On 9/14/2018 at 8:54 AM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Yes it’s awful! What I’m saying is it’s actually worse than the hill that’s known as the Hill of Death (outside Gate C). Until Worthy View no-one had to climb right up it. The Hill of Eternal Damnation, perhaps?

I like that name. Very fitting. 

2 hours ago, Mishy said:

Anyone know the price of Podpads last year? 

Thanks 

2 person was £375 however I’m told that everything other than scout tents and bell tents sells out instantly so not really worth setting your heart on.

You have to be super organised at WV as you really don’t want to be hiking that hill more than once a day

My first year I managed to bag a 2 person pod pad. It's really just a wooden shed with couple of wooden benches. Better than being on the floor in a tent, but not caravan good. I was on my own first couple nights and ideal, but when 2nd person there it was tight.

Easy to make several trips to car for unloading/loading, but not somewhere to just pop back to during the day so as others have said use lock ups and pack for whole day.

I would def use again if needed, but have moved on to hiring caravan.

Edited by slash's hat