Bloodstock Open Air 2019

Andre91

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, devilman said:

Got my ticket anyways. Sabaton seems the popular choice. Would happily watch them again. You just can't get enough tanks in your life. :) 

I guess you will be seeing BOC in 2019 ?

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

KoRn have a new album coming in March. Could Bloodstock get them to play?

In a Download sub sized band headlining Bloodstock kind of way they totally could. Korn played 3rd down at L/R after subbing Download so I can't see them refusing a headline slot. It would please me greatly if they did play. Their set at the Hydro last tour was one of my favourite gigs and I'd never been much of a fan before that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 8:23 AM, Andre91 said:

Behemoth’s new album is really great. I think they will join Sabaton in headlining. 

I bought the Kerrang last week to read the Behemoth Article and there's a flippant comment in there comparing not being recognised in the street over here compared to Poland even though he's "that guy who headlines Bloodstock".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...