Too Young to die

bamber

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Sorry Bamber girl but my granddaughter is fighting for her life..

This geezer has it all and does drugs....... And dies... Stupid boy.. Soz but that's life 

And that's how I feel about it 

I'll not down vote you guy, but it's a bit harsh to call this lad stupid. You, me, and loads of people on this site take drugs. Are we all stupid boys and girls? Personally I don't think so. You pays your money and you take your chances. I do that all the time, because I choose to do that. I don't want to live a life without imbibing some drug or other. Honestly, to me, that's life itself. I've tried being drug free and it bored me stupid - and that was over a very long period. Then one day, I consciously thought 'Fuck this, I'm not living. I'm not alive'. So I decided to partake in drugs again, and have never looked back. This lad did the same, but it went wrong. There but for the grace of God etc go me, you, and the others on here who take drugs. Bamber was only expressing the 'fact' that people (a lot of people) will miss this lad, both personally, and what he could have achieved in the future. I don't mean to sound like a c**t, but it's not really got anything to do with your grand daughters plight. That's a separate issue, and one which you know that WE (those of us on this site) are all behind you with. The fingers are still crossed this end, in that respect.

Hey up vote down vote it's just the way I'm feeling I suppose... I remember when you stopped for a while yog old son. Lol have to admit that you did seem to think life was boring.. 

I take drugs and yea your right it could be anyone of us just at the moment all I can think about is keeping one granddaughter safe and sound and telling her that her sister who is expected in Nov will be OK and wishing with all my heart and soul that my other granddaughter comes out of this coma like state with some sort of a life in front of her any sort of life.. 

Soz if I upset anyone especially you Bamber girl.. Not bothered about you two nutters yog and semtex tho lol........ Joke 

Maybe I'll listen to one of those songs and see why people liked it but as it's rap I doubt I'll like it lol 

Ps yog and semtex old sons I didn't think that this was a game of winning or losing points. It's a place so I thought were you could come and say your piece obviously without causing hurt.. 

Fuck points. 

I'm Sat here in a waiting room having just watched my granddaughter lying there helpless and you think I'm worried about points.. Christ let's play the ooo we're all equal game.. If I was a girl we'd all be saying ahh.. But I'm not. 

So soz yog me old fruit cake in a way it does have a something to do with my granddaughters plight. Her plight is my plight and yes I'm an emotional wreck.. As for those that down voted me I'm not even sure I've spoken to them.. 

Any way I listened to a tune and didn't like it but I hope he's at peace.... It's his family that will be going through hell and its those I feel sorry for.. 

To many fucking bad shit things happening old son to many bad things. 

Vote me down as much as you like people it's a fucking arrow only an arrow. G

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Ps yog and semtex old sons I didn't think that this was a game of winning or losing points. It's a place so I thought were you could come and say your piece obviously without causing hurt.. 

Fuck points. 

I'm Sat here in a waiting room having just watched my granddaughter lying there helpless and you think I'm worried about points.. Christ let's play the ooo we're all equal game.. If I was a girl we'd all be saying ahh.. But I'm not. 

So soz yog me old fruit cake in a way it does have a something to do with my granddaughters plight. Her plight is my plight and yes I'm an emotional wreck.. As for those that down voted me I'm not even sure I've spoken to them.. 

Any way I listened to a tune and didn't like it but I hope he's at peace.... It's his family that will be going through hell and its those I feel sorry for.. 

To many fucking bad shit things happening old son to many bad things. 

Vote me down as much as you like people it's a fucking arrow only an arrow. G

Hello guy,

I can picture where you are now, mentally. I don't doubt that many of us in your situation would have the same mind frame, and express the same thoughts. However, it still remains out of context. All bamber was doing really was expressing himself / herself (never too sure on that one), and had a right to do so. The poor lad died too soon. Yes, it was his fault, yes he made a mistake, but as I said, there but for the grace of some deity (possibly) go the rest of us. You can't really pick on this lad and say he threw it all away. He's like you, me, people on this board, captains of industry etc etc - the whole gambit. 

It's not about up votes / down votes on a virtual reality website. I can bet you there's nobody on here that isn't rooting for your grand daughter. Not nobody. We're behind you guy, even though we don't know you personally.

I know that you are probably frustrated that you can't do anything yourself. I also know that you'd move mountains if that's what it took to help your grand daughter. The NHS really is the best in the world. She's in the hands of the experts now, and I know for a fact that if it requires them to move mountains, then that's what they'll do. 

All the best mate.

• Upvote 1

Cheers hmv and you too yog and I'm sure Bamber girl.... I'm pretty sure.. Knew I wasn't having a go at her.. 

On baby Eliza side yea man these people are angles.. I can't even say a bad word for Mcdonalds... The funny meat hamburger people... Cos they sponsor a place here for family's.. 

I'll try to put something on NFR NFC page when we get home.. But we have just come out from baby Eliza and with luck we will have some more answers tomorrow and if tonight goes well then they are going to try and get her to breath on her own.. 

That would be a big step..any way let's see.. 

Peace and cold tea 

G

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Cheers old son. G

Evening. You're right, this isn't about points, they matter half of fuck alI even in the best of times. I'm pretty confident they matter diddly squat to you right now. I can't imagine how things feel with your family at the moment. The pic of your granddaughter intubated on PICU sends shivers down my spine. Can't even begin to think of one of mine like that. All I want to say is this: Hope she is doing good, fingers crossed for you all. Strength and resilience through the etherweb. Thank goodness we live in the UK and have the NHS. 

Edited by semmtexx
  • Upvote 1

On 9/8/2018 at 8:54 PM, bamber said:

Like Amy and Kurt.....

I never really paid any attention to Mac Miller but this Tiny Desk Concert is really nice.

guypjfreak  I really hope you get some good news regarding your little granddaughter.  ❤️

Edited by JacquelineS

10 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Evening. You're right, this isn't about points, they matter half of fuck alI even in the best of times. I'm pretty confident they matter diddly squat to you right now. I can't imagine how things feel with your family at the moment. The pic of your granddaughter intubated on PICU sends shivers down my spine. Can't even begin to think of one of mine like that. All I want to say is this: Hope she is doing good, fingers crossed for you all. Strength and resilience through the etherweb. Thank goodness we live in the UK and have the NHS. 

That gets a big fat vote from me old son lolol 

But seriously you are absolutely right we live in the best country in the world and the NHS is the diamond in the crown.. Like everything it needs more money but these nurses on the ward are like angels old son and she is in the best place.. We used to help do a festival called PULSE not the big one and that was with a band called SUBGIANT to raise money for the heart unit in Southampton hospital but never thought we personally would be using the place.. Funny old world ah 

Take care old son 

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

But seriously you are absolutely right we live in the best country in the world and the NHS is the diamond in the crown.. Like everything it needs more money but these nurses on the ward are like angels old son and she is in the best place.. We used to help do a festival called PULSE not the big one and that was with a band called SUBGIANT to raise money for the heart unit in Southampton hospital but never thought we personally would be using the place.. Funny old world ah 

Take care old son 

Eventually, for all of us, that ball lands close to home, I've been there, not nice. I Feel for you. Do all you can to love and be loved by those who are closest to you.  ❤ NHS.

Edited by bamber
  • Like 1

So many of the greats seem to get so caned they end up killing themselves. It does not seem right. Others cop battles that are in no way any fault of their own, that does not seem right either. Time and time again this all plays out. We all live on an ineluctable knife edge.

23 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Take care old son 

Totally agree. Lots of people quick to run the NHS down but many of them have vested interests as health care can be made very profitable if that's the wish. When you realise that one of this biggest reasons for personal bankruptcies in the USA is due to healthcare bills you realise how lucky we are. It may not be perfect but it's pretty damn good. Results as a good as almost all other healthcare system in the world. 

Hope things are going ok with her. 

Cheers. 

22 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

Totally agree. Lots of people quick to run the NHS down but many of them have vested interests as health care can be made very profitable if that's the wish. When you realise that one of this biggest reasons for personal bankruptcies in the USA is due to healthcare bills you realise how lucky we are. It may not be perfect but it's pretty damn good. Results as a good as almost all other healthcare system in the world. 

Hope things are going ok with her. 

Cheers. 

Just had a setback last night..... Of to see her in a bit.. Thanks 

25 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Just had a setback last night..... Of to see her in a bit.. Thanks 

I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be almost unbearable. Best wishes possible from an internet stranger to you and you family. 

Edited by semmtexx
  • Upvote 2