2019 Predictions

qrdk

55 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Parquet Courts on the Garden is gonna be great isnt it. Potential to be best set of the weekend.

Amazing live band and it's their third time at the fest so they know what it's all about. Will be completely rammed - no disrespect to Michael Kiwanuka but I'd imagine PQ have a lot more fans in the EOTR crowd than he does.  I plan on getting there for Mitski, shuffling to the front at the end of her set and then not leaving my spot!

1 minute ago, jamesrfisher said:

British Sea Power for the secret Big Top set? They are about, kept secret as have own small festival to sell and could get some publicity by playing a secret set to help sell their last few tickets for their festival the weekend after

Hope so! Absolutely love me some BSP.

1 hour ago, jamesrfisher said:

British Sea Power for the secret Big Top set? They are about, kept secret as have own small festival to sell and could get some publicity by playing a secret set to help sell their last few tickets for their festival the weekend after

That would be ace. We are going to their Krankenhaus festival from EoTR.

British Sea Power sound like the most likely guess so far, I reckon. But happy to wait to find out come the time.

The question is - if the surprise doesn't leak out beforehand, am I going to leave BC Camplight early to make my way to the Big Top to take the chance?

• Upvote 1