2019 Predictions

qrdk

1 minute ago, goldengirl said:

Surprise show in the big top on Sunday, wonder who it could be?

It must be someone quite big, British, who has probably played before with something to promote - Maricka Hackman, Stealing Sheep, Bill Ryder-Jones, Gruff Rhys?

If I had to have a punt on the Big Top, I'd go for Modern Nature. New album out today, on Bella Union, members of the band have a good relationships wth the festival through their other bands (Beak, Ultimate Painting, Woods). Maybe not really big enough, but I'm surpised they're not somewhere on the bill anyway.

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

If I had to have a punt on the Big Top, I'd go for Modern Nature. New album out today, on Bella Union, members of the band have a good relationships wth the festival through their other bands (Beak, Ultimate Painting, Woods). Maybe not really big enough, but I'm surpised they're not somewhere on the bill anyway.

Good shout.

And thanks for reminding me of their new album.

Edited by tjrant