Pukkelpop 2019

DDave

39 minutes ago, SilverLining said:

Do we have an updated clashfinder? surely close to the actual clashfinder time anyway. I am going to be plagued by clashes this year, so hopefully damage limitation.

The clashfinder does need some work on sunday, no way that a day to remember will open the day.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tomato12345 said:

Does anyone know if the free train ticket can be used from a different station inbound and outbound? Coming from Amsterdam but leaving via Brussels so would save me about a tenner. 

Sadly not, I enquired about it a couple of years ago.

11 hours ago, Death By Sexy said:

Good line up, they are rivaling Pukkelpop in some way.

Woodstock in USA has been canceled.

There's not much on the line up that fits, isn't too expensive or isn't at another Belgian festival. I'd love Run the Jewels as a Post sub but can't see it happening. 

2 hours ago, Death By Sexy said:

News from the mail: new collaborations will be announced. 

Could be interesting... Could be anything.  Wouldn't be surprised if Diplo or the Dewaele Brothers were involved in something somewhere. 

On another note, saw a timetable for a festival that Tame Impala are playing, in Mexico I think and they've got a 2 hour long set. 

Edited by DDave