Pukkelpop 2019

DDave

27 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

My money is on Post Malone.

I tend to agree. Noticed there'll be no dance closer in the Marquee a la Justice this year, at least not on the Friday & Sunday and would imagine it'll be a midnight-ish finish for that stage this year. Can see a return to proper 1am dance closers on the main after having the XX and Arcade Fire closing it in recent years. Would probably be the likes of Major Lazer, Netsky, 2manyDJ's and maybe the Prodigy at a push. 

45 minutes ago, DDave said:

New art dome to be at the festival this year 

I'm gonna guess at Idles, Shame, Bullet for My Valentine, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Good Charlotte, Orange Code, A Day To Remember & The Hives for tomorrow 

These bands would not satisfy old school rock fans...

I am wating for some of those names mixed with some classic 90’s bands as Pennywise, Refused, The Distillers, Bush...

Idles is an amazing band. It would be great seeing them at a late spot in the Club.

2 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

These bands would not satisfy old school rock fans...

I am wating for some of those names mixed with some classic 90’s bands as Pennywise, Refused, The Distillers, Bush...

Idles is an amazing band. It would be great seeing them at a late spot in the Club.

Pennywise and The Distillers are around, Refused are at Graspop and Bush are... shit! ?

Edited by DDave
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Franz Ferdinand seems like a certainty. 

Friday Marquee sub or Saturday Marquee headliner is most likely I think. FJM on before The National on the Sunday too. 

Best thing they can do for me is to book Idles in the Club so they clash with a terrible main headliner - Post Malone etc.