Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Headliners

Foals

Drake 

The killers 

Subs 

The 1975

Churches

Bastille

Radio 1 stage headliners

Royal blood

Chase and status

Skepta

Secret set twenty one pilots

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heads 

Imagine Dragons , A$AP Rocky , Churches

Royal Blood / Queens of the Stone Age , The Streets , Loyal Carner 

Arctic Monkeys , Twenty One Pilots , Lil uzi vert 

R1 

Tyler The Creator , Cage The Elephant 

The Hunna , Milky Chance

Lauv , Brockampton 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 11:02 AM, bigcharlie65 said:

Heads 

Imagine Dragons , A$AP Rocky , Churches

Royal Blood / Queens of the Stone Age , The Streets , Loyal Carner 

Arctic Monkeys , Twenty One Pilots , Lil uzi vert 

R1 

Tyler The Creator , Cage The Elephant 

The Hunna , Milky Chance

Lauv , Brockampton 

 

 

I think tyler is still banned until 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After witnessing the backlash to this years line up and the backlash to the rap survey on twitter I'd say a more rock focused line up would be likely I'm guessing

Friday The Cure or Gorillaz (just a gut feeling)

Saturday 1975 and TOP duel headliner

Sunday Foo Fighters (to end with a bang)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jonathanemptage said:

After witnessing the backlash to this years line up and the backlash to the rap survey on twitter I'd say a more rock focused line up would be likely I'm guessing

Friday The Cure or Gorillaz (just a gut feeling)

Saturday 1975 and TOP duel headliner

Sunday Foo Fighters (to end with a bang)

People who actually go to the festival seem fine with it. Kendrick and Post Malone had much larger crowds than the rock acts did at Reading by landslides for Fall Out Boy for example. The only people who complain are the people stuck in the past - its going to get more rap if anything unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do we reckon the likelihood of another Muse headline is? I know they did 2017 but they've just had a new album and their tour dates end in Europe with plenty of time running up to R+L...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tclarke34 said:

What do we reckon the likelihood of another Muse headline is? I know they did 2017 but they've just had a new album and their tour dates end in Europe with plenty of time running up to R+L...

For this year, no chance as much as I would like it. Their two stadium shows don't seem to have had too much attention (still all tickets left except cheap seats for Manchester) - they will be back for their next album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...