Barnabylike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, jonathanemptage said:

After witnessing the backlash to this years line up and the backlash to the rap survey on twitter I'd say a more rock focused line up would be likely I'm guessing

Friday The Cure or Gorillaz (just a gut feeling)

Saturday 1975 and TOP duel headliner

Sunday Foo Fighters (to end with a bang)

People who actually go to the festival seem fine with it. Kendrick and Post Malone had much larger crowds than the rock acts did at Reading by landslides for Fall Out Boy for example. The only people who complain are the people stuck in the past - its going to get more rap if anything unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, tclarke34 said:

What do we reckon the likelihood of another Muse headline is? I know they did 2017 but they've just had a new album and their tour dates end in Europe with plenty of time running up to R+L...

For this year, no chance as much as I would like it. Their two stadium shows don't seem to have had too much attention (still all tickets left except cheap seats for Manchester) - they will be back for their next album.