2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

6 hours ago, itskinglizard said:

alright looks like we're getting 7 more bands, I'm willing to wager Dinosaur Pile-Up is one of them, but what about the others? I haven't the foggiest, I just want a fat load of grunge/post-gRuNge, Lowlives, Fangclub, Sick Joy, etc would all be fine by me, also is it even Tree's without The Xcerts? 

I really want Muskets again, they're a severely underrated band. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, justanothername said:

And finally the Saturday clashfinder. Still one band left on the Axiom to be announced.

61900346_10156349774051915_6513187208529

Kinda gutted about some of the clashes there in the morning. Vukovi or normandie, cleopatrick or dangerface are difficult ones. Also, anyone know where pretty vicious are playing or does it look like they've pulled out? 

15 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Kinda gutted about some of the clashes there in the morning. Vukovi or normandie, cleopatrick or dangerface are difficult ones. Also, anyone know where pretty vicious are playing or does it look like they've pulled out? 

Didn't even notice Pretty Vicious. Bands have been moved around quite a bit and the website hasn't been updated since halfway through the 7 days of Trees thing. Guess it could be a mistake and that they're the TBC on The Axiom. Not really any major clashes for me; Can't Swim/MOL and Free Throw/Muncie Girls are the only two that stick out for me on that day.

3 hours ago, justanothername said:

Didn't even notice Pretty Vicious. Bands have been moved around quite a bit and the website hasn't been updated since halfway through the 7 days of Trees thing. Guess it could be a mistake and that they're the TBC on The Axiom. Not really any major clashes for me; Can't Swim/MOL and Free Throw/Muncie Girls are the only two that stick out for me on that day.

I am pretty bummed about The Number Twelve Looks like You dropping off I assume

Edited by tbrock

43 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

Dinosaur Pile Up are on tour in the states from mid june to end of july... supporting Shinedown. Lol to that, but means they won't play trees.

A big chance for them I guess, my guess for the TBC was them after download, not sure who it'll be now. Unless it was just an oversight and it was pretty Vicious or the number 12 looks like you both who appear to have pulled out 

• 2 weeks later...

I know that the alcohol policy they sent out is advisory and not going to be enforced but it's still is incredibly misleading and confusing. I get that the festival is independent and these kind of things can help you stay that but surely there are better ways to encourage people to go to the bars and bring less alcohol.