Andre91

2000 Trees 2019

6 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

Do we think Cancer Bats are headlining Cave? And As It Is subheadlining main? Not sure either seem big enough... 

Don't seem big enough, there is another band at least on that stage, I'm guessing someone that has a tour or are rising from the dead that'll slot in as sub.

Cancer Bats are headlining the cave by the looks of it yeah.

35 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Don't seem big enough, there is another band at least on that stage, I'm guessing someone that has a tour or are rising from the dead that'll slot in as sub.

Any ideas on who the sub could be if not As It Is? Sorta feel like they're not too far off sub size, but there is definitely room for one or two more acts that day and they'll probably want to leave a few decent sized names back if there's gonna be one more batch of acts.

2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Sounds like Creeper to me!

Happy with Yonaka, saw them a couple of weeks ago and they were great.

Creeper are my guess but then I've not looked into who's touring. As it is would be a very weak sub but they're the only band playing main that appear before the cave headliner on their given day. That is, of course, if cancer Bats are headlining

1 hour ago, Andrinald said:

The Skints seem a very weak sub as well. Certainly in comparison to the last couple years... 

Maybe but they are a quality band though.

18 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

I know they play every year, but I'd love to have The Xcerts, Basement, Black Foxxes and Dinosaur Pile-Up back again.

I second Xcerts and DPU, I had tickets to the last DPU tour but they had to cancel it :(

4 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

I think Dream State are now on Main Stage on Friday. They originally tweeted they were playing main stage and have now been moved from Thursday to Friday on the poster. Westthebarton pulled out I think. Were put on the website without being announced, never put on the poster and have since been removed from the website.

4 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Venom Prison to fill one of the lower slots on the main stage? Or too heavy

I’d fucking love that! I wouldn’t say too heavy as Employed have played and they’re not exactly mainstream

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alex Winstone said:

Wasn't Every Time I Die supposed to playing the cave?

56435196_10156213031921915_7451456010142613504_o.jpg

I was just about to post that. They can't seriously plan on putting them in the axiom can they? 

43 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

Every Time I Die to play on the Main Stage, Therapy? To headline the Axiom?

I hadn't even noticed that therapy weren't on there as well. The Black Queen also moved from the Axiom to the Cave.