Andre91

2000 Trees 2019

Taking Back Sunday are touring "Tell All Your Friends" in full could they headline? Nothing to say they will be around but I bet they would go down really well. 

On 10/10/2018 at 11:35 AM, DomDom1984 said:

A year after a decent slot? I doubt it.

Wrong thread?

On 10/14/2018 at 6:11 PM, FMcG88 said:

Would Coheed And Cambria be a shout at all?

Possibly. Expecting them to be at Download though.

5 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Gallows are teasing an album/tour. Anyone think they will make an appearance? 

That woulld make my life complete, although based on the timing maybe getting announced for Slam Dunk tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, tbrock said:

That woulld make my life complete, although based on the timing maybe getting announced for Slam Dunk tomorrow?

More chance of an alien abduction than this happening, Imagine If Frank is back with Gallows and they are announced as the headliners for Slam Dunk! Dear mother of God

6 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

More chance of an alien abduction than this happening, Imagine If Frank is back with Gallows and they are announced as the headliners for Slam Dunk! Dear mother of God

Why not? They played it in 2015, but also it won't be Frank considering that Wade is sharing all the stuff they are.

Just now, tbrock said:

Why not? They played it in 2015, but also it won't be Frank considering that Wade is sharing all the stuff they are.

I worded it wrong sorry, I mean more chance of an alien abduction happening than Frank going back to them, but yeah I think they will be playing.

Just now, Alex Winstone said:

I worded it wrong sorry, I mean more chance of an alien abduction happening than Frank going back to them, but yeah I think they will be playing.

Oh sorry mate I got ya. Yeah thats fair, a lot of people are saying it'll be a Grey Britian 10 years show which theres no chance of whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, tbrock said:

Oh sorry mate I got ya. Yeah thats fair, a lot of people are saying it'll be a Grey Britian 10 years show which theres no chance of whatsoever.

Unless Wade is performing Grey Britain with them? 

1 minute ago, Alex Winstone said:

Unless Wade is performing Grey Britain with them? 

I can't see it, but I guess you never know. 

So with Architects not playing Download for sure does anyone think they could headline? Pretty heavy for the festival but I think they would smash it. 

13 hours ago, tbrock said:

So with Architects not playing Download for sure does anyone think they could headline? Pretty heavy for the festival but I think they would smash it. 

I'd love that, and think it would be an amazing booking. 

Pretty confident that Architects are playing DL. They've still got a tour to sell so I can imagine that is the reason they were held back in the last announcement.

Edit: Forgot about Dan's tweet but I'm still saying they're at DL. Really think that DL would be stupid not to give them a sub slot.

Edited by justanothername

I think Architects could work at Trees for sure. I think they're more likely to be at Slam Dunk though, billed as a sort of "Special Guest" sort of 2nd headliner against All Time Low. So more of a co-headliner than a 2nd stage headliner. I think that would actually make far more sense than JEW/GC co-headlining as there would be very minimal crossover for the two. 

2 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

I think Architects could work at Trees for sure. I think they're more likely to be at Slam Dunk though, billed as a sort of "Special Guest" sort of 2nd headliner against All Time Low. So more of a co-headliner than a 2nd stage headliner. I think that would actually make far more sense than JEW/GC co-headlining as there would be very minimal crossover for the two. 

Can't see them at SD at all and they are too big I think for Trees.

Edited by thewayiam

They're definitely too big for Trees. I see them getting a pretty prominent spot at Download so don't expect to see them anywhere else.

Does anyone have a dream wildcard headliner something along the lines of The Prodigy, Pendulum or Run The Jewels? I think Prodigy could do Trees

Edited by Alex Winstone

3 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Does anyone have a dream wildcard headliner something along the lines of The Prodigy, Pendulum or Run The Jewels? I think Prodigy could do Trees

No they couldn’t.

I mean, my dream wildcard headliner is Jawbreaker and while there is still pretty much no chance of it happening they're still more likely and better suited to the fest than any of those.