2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Tickets for Wednesday entry on sale Wednesday 10th. £15 or £20 buy now pay later. Silent disco and a few acts in the forest.

Does this mean gates will be open early on Thursday? Got a hotel already for the night before but still wouldn't want to miss any of the first day

4 hours ago, tbrock said:

Got a link like 5 mins after that but cheers pal. Anyway, I haven't even booked it off work yet so I'm gonna wait until after that though it's pretty weird them having a presale for ticket holders. I mean, an early entry pass is useless without a weekend ticket :lol:

Why does Dickies/Marshall end at 8:50? It's really dumb. Even Key Club stage finishes early so your final act is a choice between ATL, BFMV and NOFX.

I'm not brothered about Glassjaw and Menzingers clashing, it's more that why do they finish so early? Feels like they're cutting down on set lengths for no reason.

IMG_20190410_082721.jpg

Edited by justanothername

53 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Why does Dickies/Marshall end at 8:50? It's really dumb. Even Key Club stage finishes early so your final act is a choice between ATL, BFMV and NOFX.

I'm not brothered about Glassjaw and Menzingers clashing, it's more that why do they finish so early? Feels like they're cutting down on set lengths for no reason.

IMG_20190410_082721.jpg

Wrong thread?

• 2 weeks later...

alright looks like we're getting 7 more bands, I'm willing to wager Dinosaur Pile-Up is one of them, but what about the others? I haven't the foggiest, I just want a fat load of grunge/post-gRuNge, Lowlives, Fangclub, Sick Joy, etc would all be fine by me, also is it even Tree's without The Xcerts?