2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

6 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

Do we think Cancer Bats are headlining Cave? And As It Is subheadlining main? Not sure either seem big enough... 

Don't seem big enough, there is another band at least on that stage, I'm guessing someone that has a tour or are rising from the dead that'll slot in as sub.

Cancer Bats are headlining the cave by the looks of it yeah.

35 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Don't seem big enough, there is another band at least on that stage, I'm guessing someone that has a tour or are rising from the dead that'll slot in as sub.

Any ideas on who the sub could be if not As It Is? Sorta feel like they're not too far off sub size, but there is definitely room for one or two more acts that day and they'll probably want to leave a few decent sized names back if there's gonna be one more batch of acts.

2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Sounds like Creeper to me!

Happy with Yonaka, saw them a couple of weeks ago and they were great.

18 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

I know they play every year, but I'd love to have The Xcerts, Basement, Black Foxxes and Dinosaur Pile-Up back again.

I second Xcerts and DPU, I had tickets to the last DPU tour but they had to cancel it :(

4 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

I think Dream State are now on Main Stage on Friday. They originally tweeted they were playing main stage and have now been moved from Thursday to Friday on the poster. Westthebarton pulled out I think. Were put on the website without being announced, never put on the poster and have since been removed from the website.

43 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

Every Time I Die to play on the Main Stage, Therapy? To headline the Axiom?

I hadn't even noticed that therapy weren't on there as well. The Black Queen also moved from the Axiom to the Cave.