2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Nice, hopefully some big ones. Seen a handful of names whichll mostly be main stage I reckon but not in the high spots I wouldn't of thought but then maybe I don't know nothing, nothing.

If A get announced I’ll be one happy chappy!

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2019 at 2:21 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The Dangerous Summer added today. Great band.

Another announcement next week I believe...

They're great, I hope they stop of for a few more shows whilst they're here because I don't think I can go to this.

As It Is / YONAKA / The Skints / Cancer Bats / A / Pulled Apart By Horses / Culture Abuse / The Dangerous Summer / Vukovi / Dune Rats / The Bottom Line / DE STAAT / Show Me The Body / cleopatrick / Free Throw / Le Butcherettes / Wallflower / Modern Error / Slow Crush / Dangerface / False Heads / The Wood Burning Savages / Slingshot Dakota

Lineup-Announcement-04-27.03.19-01-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

Not a fan of Culture Abuse? Expect you'd probably like them.

Listened to them earlier because they were touring with Gouge Away and I didn't really like them. Giving them a relisten now and it's better than I remember so might see them if no one is on. 

Also, I know they were announced last week but I have just listened to Slow Crush and they sound great. Dune Rats were also a decent addition from that set of bands as well.