2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

2 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

It's read from opener to headliner going down the page. To the TBA is subbing.

AH okay that's what I figured, that's a shame because they're totally going to clash one of them with Turnstile.

Edited by tbrock

On 3/5/2019 at 8:14 AM, tbrock said:

Converge playing in London and Manchester on July 1st and 2nd makes them look pretty unlikely in my opinion.  Unless the plan is for the shows to sell out and then have them announced afterwards.

They'll sell Ballroom out, not too sure on Ritz but it's a Northern date I guess it'll pass. I'm guessing/hoping that's the reason they haven't been announced yet but I'm probably going to go to the Manchester date as that line up is insane. 

On 3/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Alex Winstone said:

Anyone got any predictions for the Sub slots on the main stage? I'll go with The Hives on the Friday night as there in Essex the night after.

I can't be the only one who don't see The Hives as a Trees band? Anyway, they're too big.

On 3/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, marketsqhero said:

Where have you got the running order from or is this best guess?

Based on who came first on the website really :lol:. But looking at that Lenmania line up I would guess it ain't too far off.

20 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Lenmania 2 announced. Any idea who the special guest TBA is going to be?

lenmania.jpg

Glad that Trees have got the rare booking of Jamie Lenman at their fest and he's treating us to two sets! Wow!

There will always be some w*nker with a guitar who you could find but apart from that I'm guessing there will be no music or any sort of night life. 

I wouldn't mind coming on the Wednesday if they did the shuttle bus but given how they weren't even doing it on the Friday last year probably means no.

Edited by justanothername