2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

On 2/27/2019 at 8:23 PM, jonday81 said:

As shit as that clash would be I’m hopeful that means Lenman and Turner won’t clash!

Looking at last years ClashFinder the headliner of Axiom always was on the same time at the sub headliner on main stage. 

10 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Don't see Why Jamie Lenman does not play 3rd down on the Thursday, Is there another wave of acts coming?

Yeah still more to come, there's pretty much the entire main stage line up for Saturday and sunday, and the cave headliner for Friday 

The axiom is Lenmania that day, so hes curated it, opening and closing it.

3 hours ago, LiamEP said:

Tent was pretty busy for them last year Tbf. Probably have a huge crowd when they play I recon. 

I remember the tent being pretty full for sure, they just seem to me like a tent band rather than an openair mainstage sort of band.  But either way I'm really looking forward to their set probably going to be one of the highlights of the weekend for me.

32 minutes ago, tbrock said:

Converge playing in London and Manchester on July 1st and 2nd makes them look pretty unlikely in my opinion.  Unless the plan is for the shows to sell out and then have them announced afterwards.

Converge will have no problem selling out Electric Ballroom, especially with Terror supporting.

6 hours ago, jonday81 said:

Hoping for Billy The Kid on Thursday based on this. Would be good for Frank Turner to come out and do This Sure As Hell Ain’t My Life with her!

F8631678-24C4-4464-89B7-9711B42BA75C.png

Looking forward to the meltdown on the Nervus twitter page. A band name glorying an outlaw who murdered 8 men 150 years ago?! Disgusting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2/27/2019 at 11:37 AM, justanothername said:

Stage breakdowns

Thurs
Main: Frank Turner / Flogging Molly / Turnstile / Puppy / Wstr / Imperial Leisure 
Cave: While She Sleeps / Comeback Kid / Milk Teeth / Dream State / Nervus / Petrol Girls / Soeur
Axiom: Jamie Lenman / Conjurer / Loathe / Orchards / Phoxjaw / Frauds / False Advertising
Neu: Blood Youth / Palm Reader / Holding Absence / Haggard Cat / LIFE / Floorboards
Forrest: Press to Meco / Holiday Oscar / Sulli

Fri
Main: You Me At Six /  Hands Like Houses 
Cave: Rolo Tomassi / Drug Church / Gouge Away / The Number 12 Looks Like You / Groundculture / PENGSHUi
Axiom: Mongol Horde / Skinny Lister / Jim Lockey / Crazy Arm / Sean McGowan / Oxygen Thief / Johnny Lloyd / Brand New Friend / Deux Furieuses 
Neu: Indoor Pets / Allusinlove / Heavy Lungs / Indigo Lo / LICE / itoldyouiwouldeatyou / All Ears Low
The Croft: Angel Du$t (pretty sure this is an accident and is meant to be The Cave but leaving it just in case)
Forrest: Cavetown / Grace Petrie / Johnny Lloyd

(Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly don't have a stage listed on the website but are playing the Friday)

Sat
Main: Deaf Havana / Muncie Girls / West Thebarton
Cave: Every Time I Die / Therapy? / Can't Swim / Single Mothers / Higher Power / The St Pierre Snake Invasion / Normandie 
Axiom: Frank Iero / Martha / The Black Queen / Wicca Phase Spring Eternal / The Drew Thompson Foundation  
Neu: MØL / Delaire The Liar / Cold Years / Spielbergs / Sunshine Frisbee Laserbeam / John
Forrest: A. A. Williams

May have missed one or two. The website is slightly bugged when it comes to days, artists and stages. Also I'm 99% sure that The Croft is meant to be The Cave for Angel Du$t so they'd slot inbetween Drug Church and Gouge Away and I'm guessing a few bands doing sets on the Forrests are doing another set else where.

Still plenty of big slots left to fill as well. Was starting to worry about Converge and La Dispute but there's room for them. 

Where have you got the running order from or is this best guess?

3 hours ago, onlyacat said:

Bloc Party are playing in Birmingham on the Saturday - playing Silent Alarm in full.
Is there a slot left big enough for them?

No. And if there was, they wouldn't be the band taking it. Bloc Party at 2000 Trees? Would genuinely never be a thing.