2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

9 minutes ago, tbrock said:

Anyone who is a big surprise?

Of the names I've seen no, mostly repeats although the odd repeat I wouldn't have expected. The biggest surprise isn't that big a surprise when you take into account that all of Frank Turners buddies seem to be on the bill, this one just happens to not be British.

1 minute ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Of the names I've seen no, mostly repeats although the odd repeat I wouldn't have expected. The biggest surprise isn't that big a surprise when you take into account that all of Frank Turners buddies seem to be on the bill, this one just happens to not be British.

...or entirely Irish

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

10 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Brian Fallon is one of Frank's buddies ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I noticed Bury Tomorrow are active and not anywhere else in the UK if I'm not mistaken. So I imagine they're going to be on there. 

This is easily the worst set of headliners I think they have ever had. At least the undercard is good. 

Happy with Turnstile, Conjurer, Press to Meco, Haggard Cat, Drug Church, Angel Du$t, Can't Swim & The Black Queen.

Also do we know if Rolo Tomassi are headlining the Cave or not. Really still hoping it's Converge but I don't see any reason why they'd hold them back.

Edited by justanothername

Stage breakdowns

Thurs
Main: Frank Turner / Flogging Molly / Turnstile / Puppy / Wstr / Imperial Leisure 
Cave: While She Sleeps / Comeback Kid / Milk Teeth / Dream State / Nervus / Petrol Girls / Soeur
Axiom: Jamie Lenman / Conjurer / Loathe / Orchards / Phoxjaw / Frauds / False Advertising
Neu: Blood Youth / Palm Reader / Holding Absence / Haggard Cat / LIFE / Floorboards
Forrest: Press to Meco / Holiday Oscar / Sulli

Fri
Main: You Me At Six /  Hands Like Houses 
Cave: Rolo Tomassi / Drug Church / Gouge Away / The Number 12 Looks Like You / Groundculture / PENGSHUi
Axiom: Mongol Horde / Skinny Lister / Jim Lockey / Crazy Arm / Sean McGowan / Oxygen Thief / Johnny Lloyd / Brand New Friend / Deux Furieuses 
Neu: Indoor Pets / Allusinlove / Heavy Lungs / Indigo Lo / LICE / itoldyouiwouldeatyou / All Ears Low
The Croft: Angel Du$t (pretty sure this is an accident and is meant to be The Cave but leaving it just in case)
Forrest: Cavetown / Grace Petrie / Johnny Lloyd

(Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly don't have a stage listed on the website but are playing the Friday)

Sat
Main: Deaf Havana / Muncie Girls / West Thebarton
Cave: Every Time I Die / Therapy? / Can't Swim / Single Mothers / Higher Power / The St Pierre Snake Invasion / Normandie 
Axiom: Frank Iero / Martha / The Black Queen / Wicca Phase Spring Eternal / The Drew Thompson Foundation  
Neu: MØL / Delaire The Liar / Cold Years / Spielbergs / Sunshine Frisbee Laserbeam / John
Forrest: A. A. Williams

May have missed one or two. The website is slightly bugged when it comes to days, artists and stages. Also I'm 99% sure that The Croft is meant to be The Cave for Angel Du$t so they'd slot inbetween Drug Church and Gouge Away and I'm guessing a few bands doing sets on the Forrests are doing another set else where.

Still plenty of big slots left to fill as well. Was starting to worry about Converge and La Dispute but there's room for them. 

Edited by justanothername