2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

22 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

Wonder if City & Colour is still a possibility?

That's a very interesting thought, I know in the UK Dallas is a lot smaller than he is here in Canada.  But I imagine at a medium festival such as Trees he would probably demand a fairly big spot.  And it's also a question of if he would play with his full band or play it solo.  I almost feel like it would be more likely if AOF were booked to see Dallas play a solo City and Colour set than just to see City and Colour play on their own.  That said lets just have AOF, City and Colour, and Gallows all booked for the same weekend.  That would be choice. 

On 2/16/2019 at 2:50 PM, Hart Attack said:

Hoping for Sum 41, but I'd be reasonably happy with Don Broco tbh.

That is kind of weird that they're around but haven't announced anything yet tbf. Not sure why they'd have been with-held for any UK festival (DL or Trees) if they were playing though. Would've thought if they were touring on their own they'd have announced it by now. Free on both 15th and 16th for DL though so may end up there. 

11 hours ago, tbrock said:

I think you are right, which as a side note would be two out of three Avalanche headliners who previously headlined the Second. Two big steps down.

I think Sum 41 only sub-headlined it. I'd still say it's a step down technically but I think from DL's perspective it makes more sense to get a bigger but more suitable headliner of the Avalanche. On a year like this where they have more budget then if they're still paying Sum 41 and Shikari what they'd usually make anyway for a bigger slot and you can convince them to take an Avalanche headline slot then that's only good news for the punters really. 

9 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

I think Sum 41 only sub-headlined it. I'd still say it's a step down technically but I think from DL's perspective it makes more sense to get a bigger but more suitable headliner of the Avalanche. On a year like this where they have more budget then if they're still paying Sum 41 and Shikari what they'd usually make anyway for a bigger slot and you can convince them to take an Avalanche headline slot then that's only good news for the punters really. 

Oh I think it makes loads of sense, I mean Me first/Sum 41/Shikari is a way better trio than in 2017 when it was Sleeping with Sirens/Simple Plan/TDEP