2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

On 1/31/2019 at 6:07 PM, tbrock said:

If anything Frank Turner not being on that poster more or less confirms him in my mind. He could still be the NME headliner thats too be confirmed but I think he's looking much more likely for Trees.

He didn't do any fests last year so I wouldn't day it's a sign. I think his days of being at R&L are over. Also he could just do both, not a problem really.

21 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Predection for the next annoucement

The Distillers, The Hives, Neck Deep (Subbing To You Me At Six) Employed To Serve, The Murder Capital, Cancer Bats (Cave Headliner), Angel Du$t, Twlight Sad, Goat Girl, Shame, The Bronx, A.

Don't think any of the North American bands playing Slam Dunk will be there, especially half of the Impericon stage. The Distillers are in Europe in August and I don't see them increasing their stay by over a month for Trees also The Hives never really strike me as a Trees band.

19 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

This sounds fun, why the heck not:

Frank Turner, Converge, A, Mongol Horde, La Dispute, Foxing, Julien Baker, Lonely The Brave, Fatherson, Employed to Serve, The Twilight Sad, The Joy Formidable, Yonaka, Delta Sleep, Conjurer, Happy Accidents, Pigs x7, Fresh, itoldyouiwouldeatyou, Pijn, 

Fully prepared to get 0 correct. 

I can 100% get behind Converge, La Dispute, Julien Baker, Employed to Serve, Conjurer and itoldyouiwouldeatyou

14 minutes ago, LiamEP said:

Any leaks yet? Feels like nearly every announcement has been leaked for the last couple years.

Doesn't appear to be but it's very rare they don't leak, half the time by their own cock up. I reckon I'll know tomorrow morning before the announcement, my source has had the announcement before release for every one so far except Rolo Tomassi. 

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Doesn't appear to be but it's very rare they don't leak, half the time by their own cock up. I reckon I'll know tomorrow morning before the announcement, my source has had the announcement before release for every one so far except Rolo Tomassi. 

The organisers get really pissy on twitter last time so maybe they decided to stay a bit tight lipped about it for once :lol:

4 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Did they slip up and post the whole announcement and then delete it? Saw someone had replied TITLE FIGHT! To a now deleted tweet by them 

Haven't seen anything as of yet and I don't think so but if Title Fight are playing then holy shit. Literally been on top of my to see list for years. But I don't think it's them. Haven't been active for a while and if they were to return I suspect Outbreak would have got them.