2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

3 hours ago, LiamEP said:

Jimmy eat worlds tour dates write them out of playing this year. I’d be expecting frank turner to be announced on the 4th now.

Might be an unpopular opinion around here, but I'm really glad to hear that. I love Frank and every time I have seen Jimmy Eat World they have bored the hell out of me.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tbrock said:

Might be an unpopular opinion around here, but I'm really glad to hear that. I love Frank and every time I have seen Jimmy Eat World they have bored the hell out of me.  

Saw Jimmy Eat World at Reading a couple of years ago, shockingly dull. Would love to see Frank Turner here! Is it looking likely we get him and Don Broco now?

14 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

I wouldnt say yma6 are bigger than frank! 

They're around the same level really and I'd say that YM@6 are just marginally bigger. Just because Frank is playing arenas doesn't mean he's selling them out. You can still buy standing tickets for the rest of his tour and I don't think he even sold out Victoria Warehouse which YM@6 manage to do twice over on their previous tour.

Anyway, the whole thing about YM@6 being the biggest headliner all comes from the Trees PR team. Wouldn't be surprised if they said the same thing with the next headliner announcement :lol: 

Edited by justanothername

2 hours ago, tbrock said:

If anything Frank Turner not being on that poster more or less confirms him in my mind. He could still be the NME headliner thats too be confirmed but I think he's looking much more likely for Trees.

Yup, although now you've said that, Shikari could open main and Frank slip in below ADTR, it would be a perfect place for him and he's got previously touring history with FF. Sum 41 played 5th down so The Distillers could.

This sounds fun, why the heck not:

Frank Turner, Converge, A, Mongol Horde, La Dispute, Foxing, Julien Baker, Lonely The Brave, Fatherson, Employed to Serve, The Twilight Sad, The Joy Formidable, Yonaka, Delta Sleep, Conjurer, Happy Accidents, Pigs x7, Fresh, itoldyouiwouldeatyou, Pijn, 

Fully prepared to get 0 correct.