2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

How do YMAS get to start anew as an indie pop band and still get to headline stuff like this lol? I’d be pissed off if this was a festival I was into.

Main stage headliners tend to be pretty naff. Out of the 4 I've been too I've only enjoyed 4 of them and two of them was this year, one was technically a sub and the other is Refused :lol:. The Axiom normally has something decent. Didn't see a headliner there this year but last year it had Beach Slang opposite Nothing But Thieves and Oathbreaker opposite Slaves so hoping for something similar next year.

7 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Seems that Cassels and No Violet were in thiee Spotify 2019 line up playlist at one point and have been removed so I reckon they're both playing then.

Trees Spot Leak.png

Both played last year, remember them having the issue with the playlist last year having some from the previous year too 

13 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Frank Turner tour ends on the 3rd...

Uhhhh, Frank Turner, Don Broco and YM@6 is such a bland trio for me. Hoping for some more exciting stuff on The Axiom then. I feel like Foxing could headline it on one of the days. I'd be fine with that.

Edited by justanothername

32 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Uhhhh, Frank Turner, Don Broco and YM@6 is such a bland trio for me. Hoping for some more exciting stuff on The Axiom then. I feel like Foxing could headline it on one of the days. I'd be fine with that.

Lenman and Frank Iero are two of the Axiom headliners. We can always hope it'll be Jimmy Eat World after that tour rather than Frank. I don't mind Frank by any means, it's just a bit uninspiring.

Just now, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I'm expecting Lonely the Brave. They've played a few times and the new singer plays pretty much every year.

Would definitely not mind that, saw him on his own supporting Arcane Roots last year, was really chuffed for him when I saw he joined LTB. Would be great to see them again with him at the front.

7 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Lenman and Frank Iero are two of the Axiom headliners. We can always hope it'll be Jimmy Eat World after that tour rather than Frank. I don't mind Frank by any means, it's just a bit uninspiring.

They're boring to me as well. Lenman has played nearly every year, might actually be every year, since I've been going Iero just doesn't feel special. JEW would be better but I feel like Frank wants to come back and they'd gladly have him.

10 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

I can see Drenge being annouced new album on the way, PUP I would like to see annouced. Rat boy very unlikely but would like to see him show up. Mongol Horde if Frank Turner gets annouced and The Interrupters as they seem to be everywhere this year.

PUP just announced a tour so if they're going to play it ain't going to be any time soon. Drenge just doesn't feel right for me but I'd love for them to be there. Been so long since I've seen them. Also Rat Boy can stay the hell away, Ratboys on the other hand :P 

For me I'm hoping on La Dispute, Foxing, Converge and itoldyouiwouldeatyou to be announced and I don't think any of them are all that unlikely.

I hadn't seen this confirmed anywhere but the main stage will be back on the Thursday this year! Excellent news.

All band placements are on the website now:

Thursday Main: Puppy / Imperial Leisure

Thursday Cave: While She Sleeps / Comeback Kid / Milk Teeth / Nervus

Thursday Axiom: Jamie Lenman / Loathe / Orchards / Frauds / False Advertising

Thursday Neu: Phoxjaw

Friday Main: You Me At Six / Hands LIke Houses

Friday Cave: Gouge Away / GroundCulture

Friday Axiom:

Friday Neu: Estrons / Indoor Pets / Heavy Lungs / Indigo Lo / Lice

Friday Forest Sessions: Cavetown

Saturday Main: Muncie Girls

Saturday Cave: Every Time I Die / Therapy / Single Mothers / Higher Power

Saturday Axiom: Frank Iero / Martha / The Drew Thompson Foundation

Saturday Neu: MOL / Spielbergs / Sunshine Frisbee Laserbeam

51 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

I hadn't seen this confirmed anywhere but the main stage will be back on the Thursday this year! Excellent news.

All band placements are on the website now:

Thursday Main: Puppy / Imperial Leisure

Thursday Cave: While She Sleeps / Comeback Kid / Milk Teeth / Nervus

Thursday Axiom: Jamie Lenman / Loathe / Orchards / Frauds / False Advertising

Thursday Neu: Phoxjaw

Friday Main: You Me At Six / Hands LIke Houses

Friday Cave: Gouge Away / GroundCulture

Friday Axiom:

Friday Neu: Estrons / Indoor Pets / Heavy Lungs / Indigo Lo / Lice

Friday Forest Sessions: Cavetown

Saturday Main: Muncie Girls

Saturday Cave: Every Time I Die / Therapy / Single Mothers / Higher Power

Saturday Axiom: Frank Iero / Martha / The Drew Thompson Foundation

Saturday Neu: MOL / Spielbergs / Sunshine Frisbee Laserbeam

I don't think that's even close to as good as back when Refused headlined it.