2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

Just now, justanothername said:

Was trying to check them out as I know that they played ATG but I can't find them on Spotify but yeah...Blackgaze. Can't go wrong there. Going to give a bigger listen later.

You have to hold down the O so that you can get the ‘Ø’ and then put the album name ‘Jord’ alongside it and you should be able to find it :) 

It was in my Top 5 albums of 2018. I absolutely adore it. I like Deafheaven but I’ve always had quite a short attention span for lots of sprawling, 10 minute songs. MØL do everything you could ever want from Blackgaze in 5mins. I can’t praise it enough. What an album. 

Really happy about ETID doing Hot Damn!, Martha, Muncie Girls, Higher Power, Gouge Away and Nervus and would see YM@6, Sleeps, Frank Iero, Jamie Lenman, Indoor Pets, Milk Teeth if no one else is on and going to give MOL, Single Mothers and Heavy Lungs and bigger listen as they sounds like my kind of thing

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

You have to hold down the O so that you can get the ‘Ø’ and then put the album name ‘Jord’ alongside it and you should be able to find it :) 

It was in my Top 5 albums of 2018. I absolutely adore it. I like Deafheaven but I’ve always had quite a short attention span for lots of sprawling, 10 minute songs. MØL do everything you could ever want from Blackgaze in 5mins. I can’t praise it enough. What an album. 

Tried that and it didn't work. Just searched Jord and it came in the albums so that's fine. Hoping for some more Blackgaze as well. Deafheaven and Oathbreaker wouldn't go a miss. :P 

50 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Really happy about ETID doing Hot Damn!, Martha, Muncie Girls, Higher Power, Gouge Away and Nervus and would see YM@6, Sleeps, Frank Iero, Jamie Lenman, Indoor Pets, Milk Teeth if no one else is on and going to give MOL, Single Mothers and Heavy Lungs and bigger listen as they sounds like my kind of thing

Tried that and it didn't work. Just searched Jord and it came in the albums so that's fine. Hoping for some more Blackgaze as well. Deafheaven and Oathbreaker wouldn't go a miss. :P 

I’m thinking Deafheaven as one of the other headliners along with Don Broco. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Judging by the reaction to this it's defo not my thing and I just got lucky one year. It's a shame as for a small fest it was decent and camping round the stages with your own drink to use was decent.

37 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

No way are Deafheaven headlining. Saw them at on their last tour in Leeds and Stylus was dead. Was like 300 people there and all the other venues they played were around that low to mid hundred mark. Think they'd be much better suited to subbing The Cave.

Agree with Broco though.

Edited by justanothername

23 minutes ago, justanothername said:

No way are Deafheaven headlining. Saw them at on their last tour in Leeds and Stylus was dead. Was like 300 people there and all the other venues they played were around that low to mid hundred mark. Think they'd be much better suited to subbing The Cave.

Agree with Broco though.

Oh, damn. They’re really that small over here? I didn’t realise that. 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Oh, damn. They’re really that small over here? I didn’t realise that. 

They sell out in London each tour. Think they've done the garage, koko and ULU so all around 1000 mark.

Well koko is 1500 but the others are a little less than 1000 each

Edited by huntyyy