2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

2 minutes ago, tbrock said:

That woulld make my life complete, although based on the timing maybe getting announced for Slam Dunk tomorrow?

More chance of an alien abduction than this happening, Imagine If Frank is back with Gallows and they are announced as the headliners for Slam Dunk! Dear mother of God

6 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

More chance of an alien abduction than this happening, Imagine If Frank is back with Gallows and they are announced as the headliners for Slam Dunk! Dear mother of God

Why not? They played it in 2015, but also it won't be Frank considering that Wade is sharing all the stuff they are.

Just now, Alex Winstone said:

I worded it wrong sorry, I mean more chance of an alien abduction happening than Frank going back to them, but yeah I think they will be playing.

Oh sorry mate I got ya. Yeah thats fair, a lot of people are saying it'll be a Grey Britian 10 years show which theres no chance of whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty confident that Architects are playing DL. They've still got a tour to sell so I can imagine that is the reason they were held back in the last announcement.

Edit: Forgot about Dan's tweet but I'm still saying they're at DL. Really think that DL would be stupid not to give them a sub slot.

Edited by justanothername

• 2 weeks later...

I think Architects could work at Trees for sure. I think they're more likely to be at Slam Dunk though, billed as a sort of "Special Guest" sort of 2nd headliner against All Time Low. So more of a co-headliner than a 2nd stage headliner. I think that would actually make far more sense than JEW/GC co-headlining as there would be very minimal crossover for the two. 

2 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

I think Architects could work at Trees for sure. I think they're more likely to be at Slam Dunk though, billed as a sort of "Special Guest" sort of 2nd headliner against All Time Low. So more of a co-headliner than a 2nd stage headliner. I think that would actually make far more sense than JEW/GC co-headlining as there would be very minimal crossover for the two. 

Can't see them at SD at all and they are too big I think for Trees.

Edited by thewayiam