2000 Trees 2019

Andre91

2 hours ago, justanothername said:

I guess it's possible but Skindred have never played before and are always around. I feel like if Trees wanted them they would have already.

Depends on if they're touring or not but if they're about I reckon Jimmy Eat World could headline. Seem like the sort of act they would go for.

JEW could defo headline.

I thought I would give it another go, what you think?

Thursday: Don Broco, Pulled Apart By Horses, Citizen, Boston Manor, scarlxrd, The Dirty Nil, Ecca Vandal, Puppy, Dream State.

Cave: Basement, The Fever 333, Trash Talk, Brutality Will Prevail, Hacktivist, Clowns.

Friday: Slaves, Fidlar, The Bronx, Idles, DZ Deathrays, Bully, Heavy Lungs, Estrons, White Trash

Cave: Mongol Horde, Fucked Up, A, Capdown, Milk Teeth, Laura Jane Grace & The Devouring Mothers.

Saturday: The Hives, The Cribs, Shame, Pretty Vicious, Muncie Girls, The Regrettes, Life, Sleep Token, Queen Zee.

Cave: Sleaford Mods, Amyl & The Snifffers, PUP, Metz, Strange Bones.

Edited by Alex Winstone

2 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Friday: Slaves, Fidlar, The Bronx, Idles, 

I like these as a top 4 but I’m sure idles are bigger than the bronx and fidlar are now after this album release, like nearly the entire tours sold out in bigger places that either of those have played

On 9/21/2018 at 9:15 AM, Alex Winstone said:

Laura Jane Grace & The Devouring Mothers

Could also end up being an against me set on the main depending on what the main focus is for Laura and Atom come next summer.  I imagine they'll have a new album out by then.

I'll have a guess too, why not... 

Wolf Alice
The Menzingers
Lonely The Brave
Milk Teeth
Tellison
Muncie Girls

Jamie Lenman
Sikth
Rolo Tomassi
Employed To Serve
Gallops
Conjurer

Fatherson
De Staat
Blood Command
Phoxjaw
Nervus
---
Architects
The Story So Far
While She Sleeps
A
We Were Promised Jetpacks
InMe
Trash Boat
Soeur

Against Me!
Mongol Horde
Pup
Astroid Boys
Tiny Moving Parts
Talons
Dream State
Grumble Bee

Hundred Reasons
Julien Baker
Agent Fresco
The Spook School
Doe
Orchards
Pkew pkew pkew
The Travis Waltons
---
Weezer
Idles
Black Peaks
The Joy Formidable
Wstr
Yonaka
Delta Sleep
Antarctigo Vespucci

Every Time I Die
Kvelertak
The Twilight Sad
As It Is
Devil Sold His Soul
Pijn
Alpha Male Tea Party
Halo Tora

Future of the Left
Joyce Manor
Vennart
Jeff Rosenstock
Tangled Hair
Axes
Wallflower
itoldyouiwouldeatyou

I don't feel comfortable making full predictions here, so I'll just say that Idles will play next year and predict the headliners and 5 other predictions for each day. First two headliners I'm fairly confident about, the last one is more of a reach, so I'll include an alternative.

Thursday: Frank Turner, Neck Deep, Front Bottoms, Death From Above, Black Peaks, Algiers

Friday: Architects, Alexisonfire, Death Grips, While She Sleeps, Thursday, Conjurer

Saturday: Nine Inch Nails or Weezer, Clutch, Idles, Deafheaven, Rolo Tomassi, Youth Code

1 hour ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

I don't feel comfortable making full predictions here, so I'll just say that Idles will play next year and predict the headliners and 5 other predictions for each day. First two headliners I'm fairly confident about, the last one is more of a reach, so I'll include an alternative.

Thursday: Frank Turner, Neck Deep, Front Bottoms, Death From Above, Black Peaks, Algiers

Friday: Architects, Alexisonfire, Death Grips, While She Sleeps, Thursday, Conjurer

Saturday: Nine Inch Nails or Weezer, Clutch, Idles, Deafheaven, Rolo Tomassi, Youth Code

NIN wont be there. Way too big and Trent said that wont be back in Europe for a long time. I reckon Architects are certainly going to be at Download this year with a huge main stage spot and I don't see them being at Trees as well. I feel like Neck Deep could headline as well.

2 hours ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Nine inch Nails, Death Grips and Youth Code I'm sold

12 hours ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

As much as I'd love this, I feel this would be far beyond the budget. Neck Deep and Alexisonfire would definitely both headline in their own right. Death From Above and Death Grips are also probably too big for those slots, and I'd be quite surprised to see the likes of those two, Clutch and Deafheaven in high slots.