Arctangent 7 (2019)

3Dimensions

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 3Dimensions said:

With Jamie Lenman stepping in on vocal duties whilst Will recovers. 

Seriously worried about them now, like they said that them pulling out of all their gigs this year has taken their toll on them financially massively, if they split, especially under these circumstances I’ll be gutted 

• 1 month later...

Black Futures was the secret act for Radar Fest. 

Vennart is playing with The Beft, maybe a Biffy show or an Oceasize reunion? The bassist from Dillinger Escape Plan is playing with his new band Azusa, although now Greg's new project has pulled out, a Dillinger show seems unlikely. 

My money is on Mastodon (if the band is headline size). Troy is in Europe playing with Thin Lizzy and Brent saw him play the other night. Half of the band in the continent, maybe the others are too. They have also just finished a Co headline show with Coheed. I've read a few rumours saying it could be Animals As Leaders - although they headlined Radar. 

Quite excited for this, it's my first festival camping but I'm going alone and have never put up a tent before. Wish me luck (that's if I get over this cold in time). 

I wish I was going to this, particularly the Thursday, as it is rammed with bands I want to see: Coheed and Cambria, Carpenter Brut, Zeal and Ardor, Conjurer, MØL, Pigs x7, Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard, Ithaca. 

In regard to the secret set, Remfrey Dedman on the Riot Act podcast has said that it is ‘going to blow people’s minds’ whoever they’ve got. 

3D - you've still got 2 days to recover! But, yes, you'll be able to get in Friday with a weekend ticket. If you do camp, it's a very friendly festival - I've got a whole load of "ATG friends" after a few years of going.

Oh yeah, the secret band will be The Mars Volta - the booker's favourite band (one of the stages is named after one of them!), but not big enough to headline. Can't think why most of the bands suggested would be secret rather than plugged to high heaven!

2 hours ago, Some_thing_wild said:

Their insta page just posted a For Fans Of section, Saturday contains And So I Watch You From Afar

Oops! Looks like they took it down again - only Thurs/Fri there now...

Edited by W-B
typo