55 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

I honestly don't know- I camped last year. It's on a farm in the middle of nowhere to be honest so you don't really see people living the site mid-festival. If you are bringing a car it is certainly doable but there's no shops/town/hotels nearby if you want to go to from the festival by foot. 

Takes about 15-20 mins I think, it will be regular but I dont know how much it costs- I seem to think that it's free but that's probably incorrect information so would be worth contacting truck directly regarding that one.

Cheers. 

Where is the festival?

Search for Hill Farm (place on website) and it comes up here...

However searching Truck Festival comes up here...

17 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

I honestly don't know- I camped last year. It's on a farm in the middle of nowhere to be honest so you don't really see people living the site mid-festival. If you are bringing a car it is certainly doable but there's no shops/town/hotels nearby if you want to go to from the festival by foot. 

There’s shops about a ten minute walk away.

1 hour ago, aidenlangan95 said:

From the #truckpotato thing on Twitter, we can add Craig David, Slaves and Wolf Alice to the list of people playing.

Just catching up with all this.

Guess Craig David headlines Thursday, Wolf Alice headline a day and Slaves sub? Along with TDCC, Foals headlining, NBT sand YMAS sub, Nash, Idles.and Shame third down?

Stupidly strong for a 10k cap festival, ain’t it?

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The legit ones seem to have a postcard. Can’t see a legit looking Craig David one so that might be a re-re-wind up.

Craig David would be awesome though, hope its real.

Fuse ODG, Fetty Wap, Craig David and Sean Paul don't have postcards but all the rest are definitely real.

It's worth considering though that we haven't heard about any acts playing in Palm city yet, and those four are all an ideal fit as all the other bands announced are indie bands which will play on the main stage.

Edited by FestivalJamie

14 minutes ago, gregory said:

What's the crowd like for this? Obviously tons of Uni folks (going by the photos/videos on socials) - are they obnoxious (like at Benicassim) or do people shut up and listen when the bands play? Also whats the campsite like at night, rowdy? Thanks. 

I worked it in 2015, the crowd then was very young. Whether that has changed or not who knows.

• Upvote 1