Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

They would a sub, but we don’t have any more subs left so they are very unlikely unless we have a “special guest”(also unlikely).

But lewis capildi playing the main and not headling market like we all presumed is it possible that broco or thieves are a market and not sub 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

But lewis capildi playing the main and not headling market like we all presumed is it possible that broco or thieves are a market and not sub 

Nah reckon he's just a strong third down booking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those worried about this selling out, there are 27% of tickets left. If the 2nd wave is a big announcement, I could see tickets fully selling out within the next couple of weeks. It's likely they will be gone/close to selling out come April.

Edited by FestivalJamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

For those worried about this selling out, there are 27% of tickets left. If the 2nd wave is a big announcement, I could see tickets fully selling out within the next couple of weeks. It's likely they will be gone/close to selling out come April.

Will be even less than that now, it's said that for a few days atleast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Metalupyourass97 said:

Anyone know if theres gonna be an app like reading have this year?

They usually have an App, they had one last year. It is much better than readings one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maxdillon7 said:

where are u guys seeing the percentage? 

It's changed to 'Announcement 6PM Monday' now, but I'd suggest if you want to ensure tickets get them before the announcement or within an hour of it going live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, frontsidecab said:

It's changed to 'Announcement 6PM Monday' now, but I'd suggest if you want to ensure tickets get them before the announcement or within an hour of it going live.

alrighty cheers:) was gonna track the percentage to leave it as late as possible, but yeah good shout 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maxdillon7 said:

alrighty cheers:) was gonna track the percentage to leave it as late as possible, but yeah good shout 

I missed out on Lowlands festival this year, one day it was 80% sold, the next day - gone. Learnt my lesson there haha, if you can afford it book it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

loyle carner on twitter: "Got some good news tonight, 6pm."

.......

 

Heavy breathing.

got my hopes up cheers, can't wait to be disappointed :). Hoping for Fish Tank (didn't know they were back), The Hunna, Pretty Vicious and Everyone you Know. Some good emo stuff like Moose Blood would be nice too. Basement would be huge.

Edited by Chaarlie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

got my hopes up cheers, can't wait to be disappointed :). Hoping for Fish Tank (didn't know they were back), The Hunna, Pretty Vicious and Everyone you Know. Some good emo stuff like Moose Blood would be nice too. Basement would be huge.

Moose blood aren't a thing at the moment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

Moose blood aren't a thing at the moment 

Aye that's why I said like moose blood I'm not really sure what the Genre's called just the UK take on the midwest emo stuff like brand new and tbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

got my hopes up cheers, can't wait to be disappointed :). Hoping for Fish Tank (didn't know they were back), The Hunna, Pretty Vicious and Everyone you Know. Some good emo stuff like Moose Blood would be nice too. Basement would be huge.

YEssss i would love it if they booked Everyone you know. They're gunna be massive and fit with the crowd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loyle Carner would be great! Makes sense to add a bit of genre diversity considering the top 7 aswell. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him, Capaldi and The Hunna as third downs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

So who are the main stage subs and market stage headliners then? 

 

Pretty sure main stage subs are Johnny Marr, UM@6 and Nothing but thieves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...