On 7/30/2019 at 3:17 PM, maelzoid said:

So, did anyone else witness the singer from Sports Team do his one-man Karaoke show in the Tap Room on Saturday Night? For some reason, he was given the mic and allowed to bellow over the top of songs like Common People. We left when Robbie Williams Angels came on. One of the most awful things I have ever witnessed, and fuck me, the guy cannot sing a note in tune. Dreadful shit. I now hate that band, and the sooner they sink from view, the happier I'll be.

This aged well 😂 LOL

thought i'd bump it considering they are battling with Lady Gaga and All Time Low for a NUMBER 1 ALBUM.

They didn't 'sink from view' then - you must be fuming.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:24 PM, Nobby's Old Boots said:

This aged well 😂 LOL

thought i'd bump it considering they are battling with Lady Gaga and All Time Low for a NUMBER 1 ALBUM.

I'm impressed you even remember this discussion tbh

On 6/12/2020 at 12:24 PM, Nobby's Old Boots said:

This aged well 😂 LOL

To be fair, nothing I said was inaccurate. It's quite possible for an artist to be both shit and successful...

I'm not fuming at all, number one albums mean nothing to me. But I guess I should resign myself to them stinking up festival line-ups for a few years to come... like Kaiser Chiefs.

On 6/20/2020 at 1:45 PM, maelzoid said:

To be fair, nothing I said was inaccurate. It's quite possible for an artist to be both shit and successful...

I'm not fuming at all, number one albums mean nothing to me. But I guess I should resign myself to them stinking up festival line-ups for a few years to come... like Kaiser Chiefs.

Lol