50 minutes ago, wackamole said:

Tony tony tony. Tragic news that Fontaines DC have cancelled - however Idles now have a longer set instead. A shit sandwich with v tasty bread :L The set times are updated on the app. 

67667036_477569579708912_6703771464551628800_n.thumb.jpg.40a1807741b17e17f4e55446883c0315.jpg

That's like the worst news and best news all in one go.  The app isn't showing updated times for me though.

1 hour ago, wackamole said:

Tony tony tony. Tragic news that Fontaines DC have cancelled - however Idles now have a longer set instead. A shit sandwich with v tasty bread :L The set times are updated on the app. 

67667036_477569579708912_6703771464551628800_n.thumb.jpg.40a1807741b17e17f4e55446883c0315.jpg

? an interesting shit sandwich analogy 

i’m at a gig tonight but I’ll update Clashfinder later 

I bet it throws up some other clashes in its wake!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tonybyates said:

Without the app times actually having been updated, I’ve guessed what the timings might look like and updated the Clashfinder 

https://clashfinder.com/s/t2019/ 

T

App updated now, although there’s still stuff missing on it across the weekend, so don’t forget your Clashfinders ?

• Upvote 1

On 7/19/2019 at 6:49 PM, Tonybyates said:

? an interesting shit sandwich analogy 

i’m at a gig tonight but I’ll update Clashfinder later 

I bet it throws up some other clashes in its wake!

Cheers man! Yeah I hope its all correct, glad there is a longer Idles set and I can now see SPINN  :) 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:58 AM, wackamole said:

And fuck yeah Foals deserve a longer set, so glad to see them for the fourth time this year! it's a homecoming show and they haven't played Truck since before Antidotes released. My encore hope is on Cassius or even Hummer. Fuck would that be good.

Fuck yeah! I was right  when I said that the encore would be Hummer!  Below is their setlist from this weekend just gone. So excited for Birch Tree and a Knife in the Ocean also!

8a991a24198717858dcf2a8a788b5f8f.thumb.png.1ba2c709ae65bfe6149ce566f6e5b6a2.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wackamole said:

Fuck yeah! I was right  when I said that the encore would be Hummer!  Below is their setlist from this weekend just gone. So excited for Birch Tree and a Knife in the Ocean also!

8a991a24198717858dcf2a8a788b5f8f.thumb.png.1ba2c709ae65bfe6149ce566f6e5b6a2.png

That looks longer than 90mins to me though, so I expect them to lose 3 from that setlist...

6 hours ago, wackamole said:

Cheers man! Yeah I hope its all correct, glad there is a longer Idles set and I can now see SPINN  :) 

Glad that Idles have moved the set forward too, so I can still catch Lucia on the main stage ? 

it’ll be a mental start to Friday, I expect a 13 or 14 song set...

think i’ll be catching Juicebox after on This Feeling Stage.

also lining up She Drew The Gun, Anteros & Yonaka on Friday 

• Upvote 1

Has everyone received their tickets now? We had the car parking pass come through a couple of days ago and I'd assumed for some reason that we collected our tickets at the gate with a print out/email of the confirmation code but looking at the email it says all tickets will be posted up to 7 days before the event.

Kinda worried as I can't access the "Manage my booking" section of the festival either as it says the security certificate has expired and Chrome warns against logging in.

7 minutes ago, The_Spoon said:

Has everyone received their tickets now? We had the car parking pass come through a couple of days ago and I'd assumed for some reason that we collected our tickets at the gate with a print out/email of the confirmation code but looking at the email it says all tickets will be posted up to 7 days before the event.

Kinda worried as I can't access the "Manage my booking" section of the festival either as it says the security certificate has expired and Chrome warns against logging in.

Yep, all my tickets and car park passes came together on Monday 

28 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

Yes 

by recorded delivery 

Thanks - that's a bit worrying then, my car park pass came by recorded delivery but it was the only thing in there. No receipt or anything else. Will need to get on to them tomorrow and hope I can pick the tickets up at the site!

1 hour ago, The_Spoon said:

Thanks - that's a bit worrying then, my car park pass came by recorded delivery but it was the only thing in there. No receipt or anything else. Will need to get on to them tomorrow and hope I can pick the tickets up at the site!

Our tickets were print at home and just got the carpark pass through the post too

14 hours ago, Tonybyates said:

Glad that Idles have moved the set forward too, so I can still catch Lucia on the main stage ? 

it’ll be a mental start to Friday, I expect a 13 or 14 song set...

think i’ll be catching Juicebox after on This Feeling Stage.

also lining up She Drew The Gun, Anteros & Yonaka on Friday 

You scared me then, though that somehow meant I'd miss Lucia, but we good i'll be there too haha.

Yeah Lacuna Common, APRE then Idles. by 4pm I'll need a nap!

1 hour ago, Mcbatesman said:

Not long to go now, whose high up on everyone's list? 

For me it's idles, slaves, foals, hot 8 brass band, broco and clean cut kid

Wolf Alice, Johnny Marr and Hot 8 for me. But really looking to make some fresh discoveries too, so any recommendations welcome.

2 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

Not long to go now, whose high up on everyone's list? 

Saint Agnes,  Idles, Lucia, She Drew The Gun, Yonaka, NBT, Wolf Alice, Johnny Marr, Foals, Shame, Whenyoung, BWP, The Murder Capital 

and plenty more!

hoping that The Murder Capital are ok, as they’ve cancelled tonight’s gig in York