26 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

apparently we are getting set times this week! 

I noticed that the Truck App icon had changed, so I looked at it and there was set times, so I’ve updated the clashfinder.

It may still be being worked on so I’ll change accordingly if needed 

12 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

So the app is definitely the set times?  Barryoke and you me at six clashing is horrendous 

It should be pretty accurate but they might change some things. 

A couple of bands on This Feeling seem to have switched days, and there’s a couple of gaps too which I’ve used my judgement to fill for now. 

and the V&V for Sunday is missing on the app at the moment so I’ve estimated time slots for now

not surprised Barry is earlier, despite being the ‘headline act’ for Rockin’ Chair, they’ll want to guarantee him a crowd, which midnight on Sunday probably wouldn’t!

in 2015 their app broke altogether and they just emailed me all the timings a week before the festival and my Clashfinder was the only thing they had that year!

Edited by Tonybyates

On 6/25/2019 at 10:21 PM, Tonybyates said:

It should be pretty accurate but they might change some things. 

A couple of bands on This Feeling seem to have switched days, and there’s a couple of gaps too which I’ve used my judgement to fill for now. 

and the V&V for Sunday is missing on the app at the moment so I’ve estimated time slots for now

not surprised Barry is earlier, despite being the ‘headline act’ for Rockin’ Chair, they’ll want to guarantee him a crowd, which midnight on Sunday probably wouldn’t!

in 2015 their app broke altogether and they just emailed me all the timings a week before the festival and my Clashfinder was the only thing they had that year!

Not all heroes wear capes. Thank you

43 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Not all heroes wear capes. Thank you

? ?? 

i’ve spoken to a couple of bands to see what times they’ve been told, and I think there’s a couple of errors on the app times, so I’ve altered the Clashfinder a little. 

The previously mentioned day swap between a couple of acts also seems to be an error on the app, so I’ve reversed it back again. 

I’d recommend printing as late as you can coz I’ll probably be tweaking it until the day before it kicks off...

8 minutes ago, Abingdon1 said:

I really hope they give Idles more than 30 mins, especially given Truck have promoted them as a special afternoon set. If it's just the same time as everyone else it looses a bit of the special.

Maybe Idles don't want more than that. They're playing Standon Calling later that night.

Buy a Thursday ticket and enjoy the calm before it gets busy.

The stages are very close together so plan to see all the bands ?

If the organisation is a good as last year it'll be great but it's a big test this year as there'll be 7,000 more people than previous years.

Make sure you check out the bands in The Barn. Last year barely anyone went in there meaning you had your own set with some great new acts.  When I saw Bang Bang Romeo there was probably only ten people in there, they're now playing to thousands support Pink.

5 minutes ago, Abingdon1 said:

Buy a Thursday ticket and enjoy the calm before it gets busy.

The stages are very close together so plan to see all the bands ?

If the organisation is a good as last year it'll be great but it's a big test this year as there'll be 7,000 more people than previous years.

Make sure you check out the bands in The Barn. Last year barely anyone went in there meaning you had your own set with some great new acts.  When I saw Bang Bang Romeo there was probably only ten people in there, they're now playing to thousands support Pink.

??

The Barn is hosting the Rockin Chair Stage this year though, so it’ll be more about Karaoke & DJs in there. 

The new bands will be on the This Feeling Stage,  TF did curate The Barn lineup the last couple of years though.

Have they confirmed official capacity this year? I’ve missed that.  

When I started going it was only 5000 

last year was around 13,000 

definitely a good shout re. Thursday.

3 hours ago, Padre said:

Cheers guys! Just got my Thursday ticket, whats the general camping like?

Only ever camped at Reading, have a feeling it's not going to be as rough? 

Camping is very decent, I can only speak for NON-Zodiac fields (so the normal camp). It's like Reading, get there early on the Thurs and get a decent spot asap. Camping is not too mental, stay off from near the path if you'd prefer. If there were free showers last year I never found em, but found the 'seat of luxury' paid showers and toilets well worth it for £40 for the whole weekend. So we camped deliberately nearby those toilets. I didn't piss on the edge of bushes once, as I felt like i had to get my moneys worth! (Which I did with 3 showers a day sometimes, even timing sets with Market stage bands cause you can still hear the music during your wash!)

The only 'Reading levels' of roughness was on the Sunday night when we packed down to leave after Courteeners and someone rolling his nut off tried to steal a bag consisting of Fanta Fruit Twist and some crisps from right in-front of us. Literally picked up the bag and then saw us and his mate tried to apologise on his behalf. If you get lucky that's as bad as it will get. :) 

5 minutes ago, jonny2 said:

Update: I messaged them. They're still playing. 

Does anyone have any idea of bar prices and if places take card? 

Was gonna say I checked their twitter and they still are playing. Did they say what day and time? 

Bar prices were the standard £5- £6.50 for a pint and yes they all took/take card. (All though I seem to remember spending £8 on a beer and can't remember if it was a special one or not) One piece of advice is if you've brought drink into the campsite and want it cold, walk into the arena and ask for a pint of ice, they'll provide for free. Gutted I only worked this out on the Sunday!