Idles are at approximately 3:30pm

Source: truck instagram

Sorry didn’t realise but you beat me to it^

Kate Nash and Two door would slightly overlap going by last year’s set times. Really annoyed that UM@6 and Dodie clash as wanted to see both of them

Edited by FestivalJamie

Clashfinder updated 

timings obviously a bit of an educated guess, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Idles played a 45 min set mid afternoon and put the rest of the stage schedule out (a bit like Circa Waves did last year)

I’ll update as things are confirmed, if you hear anything anywhere by all means let me know 

T

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Tonybyates said:

Clashfinder updated 

timings obviously a bit of an educated guess, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Idles played a 45 min set mid afternoon and put the rest of the stage schedule out (a bit like Circa Waves did last year)

I’ll update as things are confirmed, if you hear anything anywhere by all means let me know 

T

Good work - I will guess given the TBA's that sets are going to be 40 mins earlier with less acts.
Still a good bit of work so we can suss the clashes.

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Good work - I will guess given the TBA's that sets are going to be 40 mins earlier with less acts.
Still a good bit of work so we can suss the clashes.

still plenty of band app winners to be added, and Magners and V&V stages 

15 hours ago, Tonybyates said:

Clashfinder updated 

T

Thank you!

19 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

isn’t this only like a 10/15k fest? Surprised it took that long to sell out tbh.

Yeah to be honest with such large headliners and a cheap price tag, I was expecting it to sell out within days of the lineup announcement. Two Door and Foals are way too big to be playing it really (but i'm cool with them doing so!)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LJTwnsnd said:

Does anyone know if they do coaches to the festival like reading or will it have to be a train job?

I don't remember them offering coaches the last couple of years. I think it's train to Didcot then shuttle bus (or taxi if you're flush or 4-5 mile walk if you're skint and fit - madness if you ask me but you often see a few walkers): https://truckfestival.com/information/travel/

On 6/3/2019 at 6:04 PM, TheMerryPig said:

I don't remember them offering coaches the last couple of years. I think it's train to Didcot then shuttle bus (or taxi if you're flush or 4-5 mile walk if you're skint and fit - madness if you ask me but you often see a few walkers): https://truckfestival.com/information/travel/

Is there usually taxis at the festival after?

On 6/20/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jacksamthompson said:

I wonder when we will get the last names. What sort of date has it been previous years?

*Just looked it up and it was today last year! should have an announcement incoming soon i hope. 

Clashfinder updated again for V&V Stage 

??

On 6/22/2019 at 8:50 AM, Abingdon1 said:

Where do you get the times from to do the update?

It’s just history from previous years, experience and occasionally some inside knowledge. 

Times will be adjusted as they’re confirmed, and I probably won’t declare the Clashfinder as ready to go until the week of the festival 

1 hour ago, Tonybyates said:

It’s just history from previous years, experience and occasionally some inside knowledge. 

Times will be adjusted as they’re confirmed, and I probably won’t declare the Clashfinder as ready to go until the week of the festival 

apparently we are getting set times this week!